Company: Ageatia Global Solutions
Posted on: January 25, 2023
- Complete monthly profit/loss accounting for multiple
- Analysis revenues, expenses and accounts payable.
- Communicate monthly results to accounting management.
- Process accounts payable and accruals using client accounting
- Reconciliation of various balance sheets.
- Communicate and enforce division and company key controls and
- Review and analyze expense allocations.
- Assist in annual audits.
- Assist management on special projects as needed.
- Daily regulatory reporting
- Minimal travel is required.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting.
- Strong analytical abilities, initiative and problem solving
- Effective oral and written communication skills
- Experience in using Microsoft Office (must be proficient in
Excel and Access usage).
- Experience with or willing and able to learn GMI (Sungard),
Hyperion and client accounting systems.
- Knowledge of client systems such as APGO and Maximo a
- Minimum 5 years accounting experience.
- Futures/Brokerage industry experience a plus.
Duties and Responsibilities:
Month-end P&L's of specific business units and balance sheet
reconciliations, regulatory reporting, journal voucher posting,
account and expense analysis, financial analysis and various
projects, accounts payable, daily general ledger entries.
Skills and Abilities:
Proficiency in PC is required; specifically a working knowledge of
a Windows environment, Access and Excel software, MS Office, Power
BI and Outlook. An ability to use Sungard and various CME programs
on an AS/400 system. Knowledge of MS Dynamics 365 a plus.
Organized, good communication skills, efficient, reliable, punctual
and able/willing to work in a team environment as well as being
independent in taking on responsibilities. A good understanding of
commodity industry and internal controls is required.
This is a senior level accounting position with a minimum of 5
years futures industry experience. The position will work closely
with the accounting group and report directly to the Accounting
supervisor to maximize development, learning and departmental
- Accounting Degree (CPA a plus)
- Occasional extended hours depending on unique business
- Futures industry experience
- Knowledge of FOREX process a plus
Keywords: Ageatia Global Solutions, Albany , Senior Accountant, Accounting, Auditing , Camilla, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!