Business Office Manager
Company: Oaks Senior Living, LLC
Posted on: November 16, 2021
Oaks Senior Living is currently recruiting a kind hearted
Busness Office Manager who has a passion for working with seniors .
Our culture centers around a Person Centered Lifestyle with great
core values and a dedication to enrich the lives of those we serve
. Oaks Senior Living inspires team members to excel, rewards for
excellence and creates a work environment where all are trusted and
empowered with a sense of ownership. Extremely rewarding
opportunity with growth potential! Position Summary: The Office
Manager will welcome visitors and answer incoming calls in a warm,
pleasant, and professional manner. The Office Manager will maintain
a clean and neat reception area, handle specific resident services,
and seek administrative support as needed. Qualifications:
- Excellent customer service skills. Desire to work with older
- Good organizational skills. Mature, cheerful personality. Must
have good phone etiquette skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Word and Excel.
- Ability to read,write, and speaks English.
- Must be 18 years of age. Must have a satisfactory criminal
- Must have physical exam by a licensed physician. Must have a
negative drug screen.
- Must be able to react in an emergency situation. Primary
- Possess and maintain knowledge of the facility, its benefits,
services provided, the customers, and employees.
- Answer incoming calls in a warm, pleasant, and professional
- Respond to all calls following proper telephone etiquette and
taking detailed messages when appropriate.
- Ensure that messages are relayed promptly to the intended
- Greet all visitors, residents, family members, and employees in
a warm and helpful manner.
- Ensure that the reception areas are clean, neat, and
- Coordinate appointments for residents requesting transportation
or hairdressing services.
- Collect the residents' mail and prepare it for
- Obtain 16 hours of continuing education annually. Maintain CPR
& First Aid certification.
- Provide other assistance with resident services as requested by
- Receive and send packages for the Executive Director or other
departments as requested by your supervisor.
- Assist the Community Relations Director in handling inquiries
and tours as necessary.
- Assist the Community Relations Director in preparing for new
residents' move-in as requested.
- Assemble residence brochure packets and mail as requested.
- Distribute mail to the residents, Executive Director, and other
- Assist the executive director and/ or other departments with
additional administrative duties as assigned.
- Create and maintain all schedules for Care Staff.
- Assist Executive Director with Payroll.
- Participate in "Manager on Call" rotation. Communications
- Attend all regular staff meetings and required in service
- Must communicate effectively to convey information to
residents, visitors, family members, and Management.
- Review daily any and all communication tools used in providing
- Report all supply needs.
- Notify the Executive Director of any concerns or questions
presented by the residents' family members. Reports to: Executive
Keywords: Oaks Senior Living, LLC, Albany , Business Office Manager, Administration, Clerical , Leesburg, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!