Practice Front Office Team Member
Company: Vital Smiles
Posted on: September 24, 2022
Southern Dental Alliance is looking for a Practice Front Office
Team Member to join our team!
Southern Dental Alliance is a dental support organization
affiliated with 40+ practices in the Southeast. The lead doctors of
each practice pursue aggressive growth and offer invaluable
mentoring and support. The practices operate under eleven main
At Southern Dental Alliance we want to be a community that people
want to join. We are looking for long-term relationships with our
teams, our patients, and our communities.
As a Practice Front Office Team Member, you will be responsible for
performing a variety of patient facing, office, and general front
office duties. This position requires one to communicate
professionally and effectively with patients, the practice team,
Regional Team and the Shared Services Team. It also requires
excellent time management and organizational skills. The purpose of
this role is to engage with patients, answer the practice phone,
schedule patients, discuss treatment plans and finance options,
verify patient benefits, and accurately collect payments
Minimum Eligibility Requirements
* High School Diploma or GED
* Must be detail orientated and organized
* Must possess excellent customer service skills and work well
* Strong computer skills including Microsoft Office suite and desk
* Ability to multi-task, meet deadlines, and work in a fast-paced
* Ability to work independently as well as with a team
* Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal skills
* Must pass criminal background check
Preferred Education and Experience
* 1-year experience working in a dental office.
* Use of dental/medical technology.
* Dentrix, Eaglesoft, Dentrix Ascend, or other dental/ medical
* Billing Experience.
* Understand basic financial concepts.
* Customer Service Oriented and Professional Demeanor.
* Understand, calculate and communicate treatment plans.
* Ability to communicate professionally in person and over the
Additional Eligibility Requirements
* Current CPR certification
* Employee must submit to a post offer, pre-employment physical
examination/medical history check.
* Employee must be required to submit to an annual Tuberculosis
(TB) and Rubella screening
* Competitive Pay and Bonus Potential
* Medica, Vision and Dental coverage offered
* Accident Coverage & Hospital Indemnity Coverage
* Paid Holidays and Vacation Time
* 401k, Life Insurance, Short and Long Term Disability
* ID theft protection
* Pet Insurance
* Employee Discounts
VSM Management, LLC dba Southern Dental Alliance and all relevant
Affiliates are Equal Opportunity Employers.
Keywords: Vital Smiles, Albany , Practice Front Office Team Member, Administration, Clerical , Albany, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!