Diesel Technician/Mechanic - Earn Up to $25-27/Hour + Great Benefits
Company: Sysco - Atlanta Diesel Tech
Posted on: May 13, 2022
Sysco is Hiring Diesel Technicians!Earn up to $25-$27/Hr Based
on ExperienceGreat BenefitsWe offer our associates the opportunity
to grow personally and professionally, to contribute to the success
of a dynamic organization, and to serve others in a manner that
exceeds their expectations. We're looking for talented,
hard-working individuals to join our team. Come grow with us and
let us show you why Sysco is at the heart of food and service.Want
a Career With Sysco? Get started:
- STEP ONE: Request info by submitting this form
- STEP TWO: Complete the Sysco Workday application (provided upon
completion of STEP ONE and takes 10-15 min)
- STEP THREE: Connect with a Sysco talent specialist to discuss
the available role (we'll contact you at the number
- Earn up to $25-$27/Hr (Depending on experience)
- Yearly Tool Allowance
- Yearly Boot Allowance
- Paid vacation and holidays.
- Ongoing job skills and leadership development training.
- Career growth opportunities - we promote from within!
- Comprehensive healthcare benefits.
- Generous retirement benefits.
- Employee discount programs.
- Service recognition and employee rewards.
- 15 % discount on Sysco stock (SYY).
- Referral programs.
- Safety programs.
- Tuition reimbursement.
- Company paid uniforms annually
- More benefits, too many to name.Responsibilities:
- Perform required inspections and preventive maintenance on
vehicles and equipment with in planned time tolerances to maximize
the safety, reliability, and cost efficiency throughout the life
cycle of the fleet.
- Perform (Annual) inspections on all fleet vehicles including
tractors, trailers, converter dollies, light-duty vehicles, and any
other company-owned equipment in accordance with all federal, state
and local legal and regulatory agencies.
- Perform quality preventive maintenance inspections per company
methods on all fleet vehicles including tractors, trailers,
converter dollies, lift-gates, light-duty vehicles, and any other
- Perform quality maintenance repairs as required to maximize
safety and reliability on all fleet vehicles including tractors,
trailers, converter dollies, lift-gates, light-duty vehicles, and
any company-owned equipment.
- Address all Driver Vehicle Inspection Report write ups timely,
- Diagnose cause of any malfunction and perform repairs to
manufacturer specifications including but not limited to engines,
transmissions, drive-line, differential, steering and suspension,
fuel and ignition system, exhaust systems (emission related
components), brake systems, HVAC systems and lift-gate hydraulic,
mechanical and electrical systems.
- Follow procedures including documenting all work performed on
- Learn and develop efficiency in Sysco computer programsWant a
Career With Sysco? - Complete the form and application
today!Certifications, Licenses and/or Registrations (Preferred, but
- Annual Inspector Certification Knowledge, Skills and
- Brake Inspector Certification Knowledge, Skills and
- ASE certifications; Automotive or Medium/Heavy Duty Trucks
(Preferred, Not Required)
- 609 HVAC CertificationExperience:
- Medium/Heavy Duty truck technical training
- High school diploma or GED required
- 2-year school and 1 year of experience or 3 years of experience
in fleet maintenance and repair
- Current and valid driver's licenseSysco is an Equal Opportunity
Employer: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for
employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national
origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or other
characteristic protected by law.
Keywords: Sysco - Atlanta Diesel Tech, Albany , Diesel Technician/Mechanic - Earn Up to $25-27/Hour + Great Benefits, Engineering , Leary, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!