Dialysis RN Nurse Manager
Company: Dialysis Clinic, Inc.
Posted on: November 16, 2021
Overview Did you know that some of the industry---s most
talented and caring registered nurses are at DCI? Our nursing staff
has helped DCI achieve the lowest mortality and hospitalization
rates among large dialysis providers for the past 13 years in a
row. We think our Nurses are pretty awesome; they make a difference
in our patients' lives by helping them live longer and achieve a
better quality of life.Our mission is ---the care of the patient is
our reason for existence.--- What---s yours?--The Nurse Manager is
responsible for the management--of the in-center dialysis facility
and the supervision of all nursing personnel to ensure safe,
efficient dialysis treatments for all DCI patients.--
- Ensures all hemodialysis treatments in the dialysis facility
are in accordance with DCI policies and procedures.
- Develops and implements standards of care, providing patient
care in accordance with ESRD Network, regulatory agencies, DCI---s
CQI program and the individual clinic---s requirements.
- In collaboration with the Nurse Educator, plans for and
provides training and assessments for patient care staff.
- Coordinates the implementation of the DCI, CQI and Risk
Management Programs with the Quality and Risk Manager.
- Collaborates with the Medical Director, Social Worker,
Dietitian, Charge Nurses, Technical Managers, Staff Nurses and
Equipment Technicians on patient care initiatives.----
- With the Clinic Operations Director and Medical Director,
integrates unit activity as they relate to patient care, staff
education, research projects and unit expansions.
- Coordinates the supervision of Nursing, Social Work, Dietitian,
and Technical staff the Medical Director.
- Carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance to DCI's
policies and procedures and applicable laws. Job Requirements:
- A Degree from an accredited Registered Nursing Program is
- Six months experience in dialysis is required, twelve months
- Twelve months clinical nursing experience required.
- Supervisory experience preferred.
- Must maintain a current Nursing License in the applicable
state.DCI is a federal contractor and an Equal
Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer-Veterans/Individuals with
Disabilities.-- If you are having difficulty using the online
application system or would like to request other accommodations or
application methods, please contact Doug Patterson
at--Accommodations@dciinc.org--or 615-327-3061. Once a request has
been made, DCI will initiate a discussion with you about your needs
and whether an accommodation can be provided. DCI is committed to
providing such accommodations where possible.For more information
about equal opportunity please
Keywords: Dialysis Clinic, Inc., Albany , Dialysis RN Nurse Manager, Executive , Albany, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!