Residential Case Manager 1195124
Posted on: June 24, 2022
Residential Case Manager (RCM)
$300 HIRING BONUS
Looking to do meaningful work helping others in the community as a
Residential Case Manager?
AmericanWork, Inc., part of Pathways one of the largest national
providers of accessible, outcome-based behavioral and mental health
services, is in search of a compassionate, caring, growth-minded
Residential Case Manager.
For your passion and dedication as a Residential Case Manager, we
offer paid training, career advancement opportunities,
medical/dental/vision, PTO, paid holidays, flexible part time or
full time flexible schedule and much, much more (read below)! We
realize that your growth is paramount to our continued reputation
of quality and service excellence, so we are ready to invest in YOU
from day one!
About your Role:
- Assists and trains consumers, using a rehabilitation
philosophy, in a residential setting.
- Assists and trains consumers in related treatment goals, which
may include hygiene, housekeeping, budgeting, safety, medication
management, laundry, food purchasing, meal preparation, and food
- Responsible for all program residents and expected to monitor
behaviors, needs, and progress/lack of progress.
- Will report any changes in a consumers condition to his or her
- Ensures that consumers shop for and prepare nutritious meals,
responsible for hourly monitoring and documentation at the end of
each shift, including documentation of supervising the
self-administration of medications by each resident.
- Assuring consumer complaints and concerns are addressed
- Attend monthly staff meetings and required agency
- RCMs shall adhere to all company policies and procedures, HFRD
and CARF standards, and Local, State, and Federal laws.
- Complete other duties as assigned.
- The RCM is accountable to the Residential Program Supervisor
who is responsible for his or her supervision and training. Does
the Following Apply to You?
- High school diploma or GED required OR
- BA degree in human service-related field from an accredited
- Two (2) years experience working with a psychiatric
- One (1) year experience in a mental health or substance abuse
- Valid Drivers License Perks for working Full time at Pathways
- 401 K Plan
- Opportunities for advancement in our national company! As we
grow, you grow with us!
- Employee Assistance Program
- Perks @ Pathways (student loan refinancing, pet insurance,
Verizon wireless discount, movie, hotel, concert and sporting event
If you're #readytowork AmericanWork Inc. is #readytohire!
Not the job youre looking for?
AmericanWork Inc. has a variety of positions in various locations;
please go to https://americanwork-llc.careerplug.com/jobs
To Learn More About Us:
Pathways @ http://www.pathways.com/mission-vision-and-values/
AmericanWork @ https://www.pathways.com/georgia
Pathways is an equal opportunity employer with a commitment to
diversity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for
employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender,
national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity,
disability, veteran status or any other protected
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants
will receive consideration for employment without regard to race,
color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected
veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
By submitting your interest in this job, you agree to receive text
notifications with additional steps to complete your job
application. You will receive up to 6 messages from the number
"63879". Message & data rates may apply. Please refer to our
Keywords: AmericanWork, Albany , Residential Case Manager 1195124, Executive , Leesburg, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!