Southern Georgia Endocrinology Job - 1 Hour from Valdosta
Posted on: May 6, 2021
Endocrinology opening in Moultrie, Georgia. This and other
physician jobs brought to you by DocCafe.com Southern Georgia
Endocrinology Job – 1 Hour from Valdosta
- Clinical Role:
- Do you know someone that might be a good fit for this position?
Please ask about our generous referral fees!
- Permanent job opening
- Seeking a board certified or truly board eligible
- Reason for need: growth
- Established Medical Center with over 80 Physicians and 20
- Work Monday-Friday 8am-5pm (shorter work day on
Fridays-typically finished by Noon)
- No Night Call-Hospitalist handles
- New Grads welcome!
- Malpractice coverage
- Can be a W-2 or 1099
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Productivity Bonus given
- No visa candidates, unfortunately
- Allow RecruitWell to set up a phone call with you and the
client to discuss more!
- Organization Information:
- -100 bed hospital
- Competitive compensation according to MGMA standards
- Productivity bonus
- Full benefits
- Malpractice insurance provided
- Lifestyle Information:
- Beautiful downtown with small specialty shops
- 1 hour from Valdosta
- 90 minutes from Tallahassee
- Exquisite country club with 18-hole golf course and a
world-class Olympic diving well
- Largest farm show in the U.S. is held locally
- Area known for its thriving agricultural industry, hunting
preserves and natural recreation areas.
- Reasonable price of housing in the area
- RecruitWell's Core Values:
- Open communication
- Sense of urgency
- Driven to win
- Higher consciousness Keyphrases: endocrinology jobs,
endocrinologist jobs, child endocrinologist jobs, children's
endocrinologist jobs, consultant endocrinologist jobs, diabetes
Keywords: RecruitWell, Albany , Southern Georgia Endocrinology Job - 1 Hour from Valdosta, Healthcare , Moultrie, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!