Dialysis Licensed Practical Nurse-LPN
Company: Dialysis Clinic, Inc.
Posted on: November 16, 2021
Overview Did you know that some of the industry's most talented
and caring registered nurses are at DCI? Our nursing staff has
helped DCI achieve the lowest mortality and hospitalization rates
among large dialysis providers for the past 13 years in a row. We
think our Nurses are pretty awesome; they make a difference in our
patients' lives by helping them live longer and achieve a better
quality of life.Our mission is "the care of the patient is our
reason for existence." What's yours?The LPN provides direct patient
care under the supervision of the Registered Nurse. This position
is full-time, 4 days/week. Responsibilities
- Provides nursing care thorough patient assessment, initiation
and discontinuation of treatment, monitoring during treatment,
assessment following treatment, completing primary nurse
responsibilities, assuring ordered lab is obtained.
- Assess and monitors the patient access, taking appropriate
action if a problem is noted. Documents thoroughly.
- Understands and follows the clinic infection control policies
- Understands the basic concepts of water treatment and reuse and
the effects on patient care.
- Communicates clearly and effectively with co-workers,
physicians, patients, and supervisors, keeping all appropriate
people aware of changes in the patient condition.
- Is knowledgeable of and follows the clinics' Risk Management
- May be assigned to administer medications to patients, educates
the patient about medications ordered by the physician, and
documents according to DCI policy.
- Attends required in-services and staff meetings to maintain and
expand competency and skills. Job Requirements:
- Completion of an accredited program in practical nursing.
- Current LPN license
- Current CPR/AED certification
- Meets state requirements for certification or IV Therapy
- DCI provides comprehensive hands-on training and theory
orientation in order to equip our nurses for success.
- Should have knowledge of Spreadsheet software and Word
Processing software.DCI is a federal contractor and an Equal
Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer-Veterans/Individuals with
Disabilities. If you are having difficulty using the online
application system or would like to request other accommodations or
application methods, please contact Doug Patterson at
Accommodations@dciinc.org or 615-327-3061. Once a request has been
made, DCI will initiate a discussion with you about your needs and
whether an accommodation can be provided. DCI is committed to
providing such accommodations where possible.For more information
about equal opportunity please see:
Keywords: Dialysis Clinic, Inc., Albany , Dialysis Licensed Practical Nurse-LPN, Healthcare , Blakely, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!