Dialysis RN Nurse Manager
Company: Dialysis Clinic, Inc.
Posted on: November 17, 2021
Overview An $8,000 Sign On Bonus Is Available. Did you know that
some of the industry's most talented and caring registered nurses
are at DCI? Our nursing staff has helped DCI achieve the lowest
mortality and hospitalization rates among large dialysis providers
for the past 13 years in a row. We think our Nurses are pretty
awesome; they make a difference in our patients' lives by helping
them live longer and achieve a better quality of life.Our mission
is "the care of the patient is our reason for existence." What's
yours? The Nurse Manager is responsible for the management of the
in-center dialysis facility and the supervision of all nursing
personnel to ensure safe, efficient dialysis treatments for all DCI
- Ensures all hemodialysis treatments in the dialysis facility
are in accordance with DCI policies and procedures.
- Develops and implements standards of care, providing patient
care in accordance with ESRD Network, regulatory agencies, DCI's
CQI program and the individual clinic's requirements.
- In collaboration with the Nurse Educator, plans for and
provides training and assessments for patient care staff.
- Coordinates the implementation of the DCI, CQI and Risk
Management Programs with the Quality and Risk Manager.
- Collaborates with the Medical Director, Social Worker,
Dietitian, Charge Nurses, Technical Managers, Staff Nurses and
Equipment Technicians on patient care initiatives.
- With the Clinic Operations Director and Medical Director,
integrates unit activity as they relate to patient care, staff
education, research projects and unit expansions.
- Coordinates the supervision of Nursing, Social Work, Dietitian,
and Technical staff the Medical Director.
- Carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance to DCI's
policies and procedures and applicable laws. Job Requirements:
- A Degree from an accredited Registered Nursing Program is
- Six months experience in dialysis is required, twelve months
- Twelve months clinical nursing experience required.
- Supervisory experience preferred.
- Must maintain a current Nursing License in the applicable
state.DCI is a federal contractor and an Equal
Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer-Veterans/Individuals with
Disabilities. If you are having difficulty using the online
application system or would like to request other accommodations or
application methods, please contact Doug Patterson at
Accommodations@dciinc.org or 615-327-3061. Once a request has been
made, DCI will initiate a discussion with you about your needs and
whether an accommodation can be provided. DCI is committed to
providing such accommodations where possible.For more information
about equal opportunity please see:
Keywords: Dialysis Clinic, Inc., Albany , Dialysis RN Nurse Manager, Healthcare , Albany, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!