Psychiatrist needed in Albany, GA (SA197814)
Company: The Stembridge Agency, LLC
Posted on: November 18, 2021
Psychiatric-Mental Health opening in Albany, Georgia. This and
other physician jobs brought to you by DocCafe.com
This large physician group in southwest Georgia, along with, one of
the state's largest Community Health Centers is seeking a board
certified/board eligible Psychiatrist to provide behavioral health
services in a primary care setting. The physician will prescribe,
direct, or administer psychotherapeutic treatments or medications
to treat mental, emotional, or behavioral disorders, and instructs
medical support staff as needed.
Some of the duties and responsibilities include the following.
- Analyze and evaluate patient data or test findings to diagnose
nature or extent of mental disorder.
- Collaborate with physicians, psychologists, social workers,
psychiatric nurses, or other professionals to discuss treatment
plans and progress.
- Design individualized care plans, using a variety of
- Gather and maintain patient information and records, including
social or medical history obtained from patients, relatives, or
- Counsel outpatients or other patients during office
- Examine or conduct laboratory or diagnostic tests on patients
to provide information on general physical condition or mental
- Review and evaluate treatment procedures and outcomes of other
psychiatrists or medical professionals.
- Prepare and submit case reports or summaries to government or
mental health agencies as requested.
- Prescribes and directs therapeutic activities
The practice is comprised of 27 locations, 26 clinical sites, a
pharmacy, and one administrative
location. Additionally, our physician group includes over 70
providers that specialize in Family Medicine, Internal Medicine,
Pediatrics, Obstetrics and Gynecology, Midwifery, Podiatry,
The Southwest Georgia region boasts uniquely attractive lifestyle
• Vibrant small-town communities with unique shopping and
• A wide array of residential options including several gated
country club communities
• Year-round access to world-class outdoor activities including
boating, hiking, hunting and fishing
• An abundance of family activities including thriving sports
leagues and swim, tennis, and golf clubs
• Quick day-drive access to the bustling Atlanta metropolis to the
north and the sandy beaches of the Florida panhandle to the
• Easy access via a regional airport and quick connections through
Atlanta's Hartsfield Airport to anywhere in the world.
• A truly affordable cost of living – 20% less than the national
For more information, please contact
Keyphrases: psychiatry jobs, psychiatrist jobs, psychologist jobs,
psychiatric nurse practitioner jobs
Keywords: The Stembridge Agency, LLC, Albany , Psychiatrist needed in Albany, GA (SA197814), Healthcare , Albany, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!