Nursing Assistant Instructor
Company: Turner Job Corps Center
Posted on: January 15, 2022
1. Provide nursing assistant students with career technical
training instruction, direction and assistance.
2. Motivate and counsel students in areas of behavior, training,
personal problems or study habits; coordinate with other staff as
necessary to resolve issues affecting student training.
3.Develop and prepare lessons; recommend curricula changes and
4. Utilize workplace language and behavior expectations in the shop
and classroom; on a routine basis, inquire if individual students
5. Review and audit all assigned areas regularly for contractual
compliance and effectiveness of delivery of services to student.
Prepare related reports.
6, Participate on student evaluation panels; prepare required
documentation and evaluations using CIS as well as other systems of
documentation. Enter case notes into the CIS systems as required
and in accordance with established timeline.
7. Administer and correct tests; maintain Training Achievement
Records (TARs) and attendance reports.
8. Participate in providing hands-on activities for students as
part of the career preparation program; provide feedback to the
career preparation staff.
9. In coordination with work-based learning (WBL) staff; develop
work-based training sites on center, in the community and at
home-based sites; monitor and document student progress at
work-based training sites monthly.
Education and Experience Requirements:
1. Current LPN or RN license. Two years of licensed nursing
2. Experience with youth, excellent written and verbal
communication skills and computer proficiency.
3. Valid driver's license with an acceptable driving record, unless
waived by management
Keywords: Turner Job Corps Center, Albany , Nursing Assistant Instructor, Healthcare , Albany, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!