Veterinary Surgeon, Albany, Georgia
Company: Prospect Healthcare
Posted on: May 13, 2022
Prospect Health are proud to be working along side a
state-of-the-art practice with a surgical suite, two large
exam/treatment rooms, ICU stalls and barn for hospitalization,
three digital x-ray units, 1 and 3-meter endoscopy, digital
ultrasound, Arthroscopy equipment, power-float dental equipment,
Extracorporeal shock wave therapy, a class IV laser, IRAP
processing, PRP and an in-house lab.
The hospital are looking for a compassionate and experienced
Veterinary Surgeon that is passionate about providing the best
outcome for their patients and the highest level of service to
their owners.The Veterinary Surgeon's responsibilities include
explaining the diagnoses and course of treatments to pet owners,
preparing pets for surgery, and administering immunizations. You
should also be confident answering pet owner's questions and able
to educate new pet owners on general pet care.
If you are a passionate and a caring team player, if you are
looking for a new and exciting opportunity to work alongside a
multi-doctor practice, with support and a family nurturing
attitude, then this is the next step for you.
- Able to examine animals to assess their health and diagnose the
cause of illness
- Treat and dress wounds
- Perform surgery on animals
- Spaying and neutering pets
- Test for and vaccinate against disease
- Operate a range of medical equipment such as x-ray
- Updating pet records following each treatment and medical
procedurePackage and Benefits
- Medical, dental + vision insurance.
- Paid-time off.
- Continuing education allowance (with extra PTO to help).
- 401(k) contributions - 100% match up to 4%.
- Relocation Assistance, if applicable
- $80,000 Signing bonusKey Skills, Qualifications and Client
- At least two years of small animal GP experience or completion
of a rotating internship.
- Able to work a minimum of 25 hours/week.
- Excellent communication skills
- Exceptional customer service skills
- State veterinarian license
- The ability to think and act quicklyWhat Happens Next?If you
are interested in finding out more about this role please click the
'Apply' button. On submission of the job application form, an email
alert is sent to the specialist consultant handling this role to
register your interest.All dialogue with us is in the strictest of
confidence, without any obligation and we will NOT send your
details to the relevant practice without your
consent.Alternatively, to find out more about this role or any
other roles that maybe relevant, you can email us at
email@example.com or call our Veterinary team on
786-422-1422Not the right job for you? Click here for more
Keywords: Prospect Healthcare, Albany , Veterinary Surgeon, Albany, Georgia, Healthcare , Albany, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!