Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) - $5,000 Sign On Bonus
Company: Lillian G. Carter Health and Rehab
Posted on: June 17, 2022
Ethica has a COVID-19 vaccinated workforce. New Associates must
provide proof of vaccination prior to hire date.
Examples of Duties Performed:
- Assists patients with activities of daily living.
- Transports patients to and from dining areas and assists with
- Reports patient's health, comfort, and safety observations such
as skin integrity, elimination, care of pain, excessive sleep,
- Takes and records patient's temperature, pulse, blood pressure,
- Provides emotional support to patients and their families.
- Must be able to assist with Administrative duties; including
answering phones, call lights, answering door, accommodating porch
visits for patients:Requirements:
To be considered for this opportunity applicants must:
- Have a current certification as a Certified Nursing Assistant
from the State of Georgia.
- Must have good communication skills, exceptional phone
etiquette and shift flexibility for day/evening
- Embrace the standards, values, and beliefs of the
- Possess ability to communicate effectively orally and in
- Be capable of maintaining successful working relationships with
patients, family members, supervisors, and fellow associates.EEO /
M/ F/ D/ V/ Drug-Free Workplace
Keywords: Lillian G. Carter Health and Rehab, Albany , Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) - $5,000 Sign On Bonus, Healthcare , Plains, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!