Physician - Hospitalist -Phoebe Sumter Medical Center
Company: Phoebe Health
Posted on: August 3, 2022
Hospital-Employed Hospitalist Opening - Phoebe Sumter Medical
* Non-surgical treatment of general population patients
* Rotating day and night shifts
* Join great team of Hospitalists
* Competitive salary and benefits
* 4400+ employees
* Rural Community Impact: One of Georgia's largest comprehensive,
regional medical centers and key care access point in Southwest
* Award Winning: American College of Radiology Breast Cancer
Imaging Center of Excellence, Commission on Cancer Accredited
Program, State-designated Regional Perinatal Center, and more!
* Employee-centric: Highlights Physician and APP of the Year!
* Safety & Quality Focused: Phoebe Putney Memorial Hospital was
awarded a Leapfrog Hospital Safety Grade of 'A' Fall of 2019,
Spring 2020 and Fall 2020; on the journey to becoming a High
Reliability Organization (HRO)
* Diversity & Inclusion: 2021 established Diversity Council; we are
committed to be an employer where employees feel heard, respected,
and included and have senior level support to make that a reality.
We are better together!
* The Southwest Georgia region boasts with attractive lifestyle
features, with easy driving access to both metro Atlanta and
Florida beaches. Vibrant small-town community with unique shopping
and dining, and year-round access to world-class outdoor activities
including boating, hiking, hunting, and fishing A wide array of
residential options including country club with a truly affordable
cost of living - 20% less than the national average Quick day-drive
access to the bustling Atlanta metropolis to the north and the
sandy beaches of the Florida panhandle to the south Easy access via
a regional airport and quick connections through Atlanta's
Hartsfield Airport to anywhere in the world
* Plans, implements, and evaluates the provision of optimal medical
care to patient in the center.
* Adheres to the hospital and departmental attendance and
* Performs all job responsibilities in alignment with the core
values, mission and vision of the organization.
* Performs other duties as required and completes all job functions
as per departmental policies and procedures.
* Maintains current knowledge in present areas of responsibility
(i.e., self education, attends ongoing educational programs).
* Attends staff meetings and completes mandatory in-services and
requirements and competency evaluations on time.
* Demonstrates competency at all levels in providing care to all
patients based on age, sex, weight, and demonstrated needs. For
non-clinical areas, has attended training and demonstrates usage of
age- specific customer service skills.
* Wears protective clothing and equipment as appropriate.
* General environment: Works in a well-lighted, air-conditioned
area, with moderate noise levels.
* May be exposed to high noise levels and bright lights.
* May be exposed to limited hazardous substances or body fluids, or
* May be required to change from one task to another of different
nature without loss of efficiency or composure.
* Periods of high stress and fluctuating workloads may occur.
* Long-distance or air travel as needed - not to exceed 10%
* May be scheduled as needed including overtime.
* Doctorate Degree in Medicine (Required)
CERTIFICATIONS AND LICENSURES
* Required Certifications/Licensures: Board certified physician or
board certification eligible (if eligible, must obtain board
certification within 5 years)
Keywords: Phoebe Health, Albany , Physician - Hospitalist -Phoebe Sumter Medical Center, Healthcare , Albany, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!