Pulmonary/Critical Care Opening in Moultrie, GA
Company: Summit Recruiting Group
Posted on: August 3, 2022
Pulmonology opening in Moultrie, Georgia. This and other
physician jobs brought to you by DocCafe
**Pulmonary/Critical Care opening in Moultrie, Georgia**
- 35 miles to Albany, GA; 60 miles to Tallahassee, FL
*Generous monthly stipends available for upcoming graduates*
- Full time, permanent opening
- Competitive salary based on MGMA guidelines
- Benefits (including participation in health, disability, and
malpractice insurance programs) relocation expenses and educational
loan assistance, as well as, office setup and support from the
medical center administrative management team.
- 155 bed acute care hospital, serving a six-county area of south
and southwest GA.
- 28,897 patients visited the hospital's emergency room last
- The hospital had a total of 3,892 admissions.
- Its physicians performed 1,441 inpatient and 1,571 outpatient
If a quality lifestyle for you and your family with excellent
schools is a priority, We are the community for you. We offer a
charming southern lifestyle with a strong community support system.
Activities for the entire family may be enjoyed in our town.
Cultural activities as well as sporting events keep everyone busy
year-round! Hospital is a 99 bed acute care hospital, serving a
six-county area of south and southwest GA.
Keyphrases: pulmonary disease jobs, pulmonary jobs, pulmonology
jobs, pulmonary critical care jobs
Keywords: Summit Recruiting Group, Albany , Pulmonary/Critical Care Opening in Moultrie, GA, Healthcare , Moultrie, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!