Speech Language Pathologist
Company: Encore Rehabilitation Services, LLC
Posted on: August 7, 2022
Encore Rehabilitation Services is seeking a Speech Language
Pathologist (SLP) for the following position:
- Full Time
- Byromville & Pineview, GA
- Long Term Care (SNF)
- Also open to PRN! Who We Are Encore Rehabilitation is a trusted
leader in delivering innovative outsourced rehabilitation solutions
tailored to the unique needs of our variety of provider partners.
High-quality care. Meaningful clinical outcomes. We foster a
patient-first culture driven by a team of passionate,
mission-driven professionals. We're pioneering a bright future for
therapy providers who are motivated to do what's right for patients
and are looking for opportunities to advance. What We Offer
- Competitive pay
- Generous PTO
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- License Reimbursement
- 401K Company match
- Company paid life insurance
- Career development opportunities
- Employee assistance program
- Health savings account Speech Language Pathologist
- Provides and directs speech therapy services to residents,
including assessment, treatment, program planning and
implementation, related documentation, and communication. Functions
under physician's orders.ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
include the following. Other duties may be assigned.Provides speech
therapy services to residents and initiates referrals when
appropriate and in accordance with Speech Therapy Department
- Conducts screenings of residents at regular intervals to
determine need for intervention/treatment.
- Evaluates residents to obtain data necessary for treatment
planning and implementation. Conducts specialized evaluations as
- Interprets and communicates evaluation findings to residents,
family, and other team members.
- Establishes individual resident schedules in conjunction with
other team members.
- Develops treatment plans by identifying a problem list,
including short and long-term goals and methods to achieve
- Coordinates treatment plan with resident, family and other team
- Implements and conducts treatment as outlined in treatment
- Monitors resident's response to intervention and modifies
treatment as indicated to attain goals in accordance with physician
- Develops appropriate home or community programming to maintain
and enhance the performance of the resident in their own
- Documents results of resident's assessment, treatment,
follow-up and termination of services.
- Adapts treatment to meet the individual needs of the
- Recommends and obtains appropriate equipment to improve
patient's communication. Instructs patient, family and staff in use
of augmentative communication devices.
- Participates in discharge planning.
- This is not a complete list of Job Duties. Other duties may be
assigned. Speech Language Pathologist Qualifications
- Masters Degree in Speech-Language Pathology.
- Certificate of Clinical Competency or eligibility for Clinical
- Current state licensure or license eligible.
- PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS and WORK ENVIRONMENT PI186416977
Keywords: Encore Rehabilitation Services, LLC, Albany , Speech Language Pathologist, Healthcare , Byromville, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!