Primary Care Nurse Practitioner
Company: National Staffing Solutions
Posted on: September 17, 2022
Family Practice/Primary Care opening in Albany, Georgia. This
and other nurse practitioner jobs brought to you by
At National Staffing Solutions, we have the privilege and honor of
working with dedicated healthcare professionals that make a
positive impact in aiding those needing healthcare services across
the U.S. every day. It is our passion, drive and integrity that
enables us to continue our focus in assisting remarkable healthcare
professionals like yourself in solidifying the best career
opportunities available to you.We're currently seeking a Primary
Care Nurse Practitioner to join our amazing team.Details of the
Primary Care Nurse Practitioner opening:
- Anticipated start date: ASAP
- Salary Range: $500-$550 daily
- Anticipated duration of assignment: 26 weeks
- Anticipated schedule: Mon - Fri
- Enjoy peace of mind knowing you can elect Day One Medical
BenefitsDaily Range of Responsibilities of the Primary Care Nurse
- Conduct assessments that help the VA answer questions about the
Veterans' current health.
- Prior to every exam, the practitioner reviews each Veteran's
medical or mental health history, using electronic bookmarks that
highlight the portions applicable to the Veteran's claim(s)
- This material, paired with the Veteran's responses collected
during the exam, guides the practitioner through our web-based
- Electronic exam documentation needs to be submitted within 24
hours of each appointment.
- Common exams include: musculoskeletal, cardio and
- Ancillaries (X-rays, labs, EKGs, PFTs, ABIs) may be ordered and
will be conducted on-site or nearby.
- The practitioner will not make a determination of percent of
disability or rating, develop any treatment plans or prescribe
medication.Qualifications for the Primary Care Nurse Practitioner:
- Current and unrestricted licensure as a Registered Nurse (RN)
in State of practice.
- Current and unrestricted licensure as a Nurse Practitioner in
State of practice (APRN).Note:
- All applicants must be fully vaccinated per the CDC and State
guidelines Submit your resume to us today for for consideration of
the Primary Care Nurse Practitioner opening and one of our
dedicated recruiters will be in touch within 24 business hours.We
are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our
company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion,
color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital
status, veteran status, or disability status.
Keywords: National Staffing Solutions, Albany , Primary Care Nurse Practitioner, Healthcare , Albany, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!