Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA)
Posted on: September 20, 2022
Overview Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) Douglasville and
Covington NurseCore is a national leader in staffing services. We
work hard to find you the perfect career opportunity, so you can
concentrate on what you do best-helping people get better.
Currently, we are seeking CNAs for facility assignments in
Douglasville and Covington area. - As a member of our healthcare
team you'll enjoy:
- Top Pay w/ daily and weekly pay options
- Flexible Schedules - Work When You Want! -
- Friendly, Accessible Office Staff Your dream job is waiting for
you; join our team and we'll help you find it! Apply Today!
Responsibilities CNA with NurseCore you will assist clients with
personal care, and other related supportive tasks in a facility.
Additionally, you will be responsible for providing quality
healthcare to each patient in adherence with all applicable laws,
regulations and policies. Qualifications
- Current CNA licensure with the State Board of Nursing in the
State of Georgia
- 1 year experience as a CNA in the last 3 years in a supervised
- Current CPR (live demonstration only)
- Negative TB/PPD or Chest X-Ray within the last 12 months
EOE/Drug Free Employer
Keywords: NurseCore, Albany , Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA), Healthcare , Douglas, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!