Southern Georgia - Critical Care Intensivist Position - 1 Hour from Valdosta
Posted on: January 27, 2023
Critical Care/Trauma opening in Moultrie, Georgia. This and
other physician jobs brought to you by DocCafe
Southern Georgia – Critical Care Intensivist Position – 1 Hour from
- Clinical Role:
- Do you know someone that might be a good fit for this position?
Please ask about our generous referral fees!
- Permanent job opening
- Seeking a board certified or truly board eligible Critical Care
- Must be fellowship trained
- Reason for need: Growth
- Competitive salary at mean of MGMA
- Predictable work schedule-7-on-7 off (26 weeks per
- Shared call with Anesthesiologists and Pulmonologist;
additional compensation for extra call
- Established Medical Center with over 80 Physicians and 20
- New Grads welcome!
- Can be a W-2 or 1099
- No visa candidates, unfortunately
- Allow RecruitWell to set up a phone call with you and the
client to discuss more!
- Organization Information:
- -100 bed hospital
- Competitive compensation according to MGMA standards
- Productivity bonus
- Full benefits
- Malpractice insurance provided
- Generous student loan repayment assistance
- Lifestyle Information:
- Beautiful downtown with small specialty shops
- 1 hour from Valdosta
- 90 minutes from Tallahassee
- Exquisite country club with 18-hole golf course and a
world-class Olympic diving well
- Largest farm show in the U.S. is held locally
- Area known for its thriving agricultural industry, hunting
preserves and natural recreation areas.
- Reasonable price of housing in the area offers the opportunity
to own your own piece of "The City of Beautiful Home"
- RecruitWell's Core Values:
- Open communication
- Sense of urgency
- Driven to win
- Higher consciousness
Keywords: RecruitWell, Albany , Southern Georgia - Critical Care Intensivist Position - 1 Hour from Valdosta, Healthcare , Moultrie, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!