Assistant/Associate Professor-Family Medicine (Physician )
Company: Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine
Posted on: January 27, 2023
Academic/Faculty/Research opening in Moultrie, Georgia. This
position is located in Moultrie Georgia. To learn more about the
great offerings surrounding Moultrie, click this link PCOM South
Georgia. Under the direction of the Dean and Chief Academic Office,
the qualified candidate will develop and manage a lecture schedule
with assigned clinical topics using primary source information.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities: Duties and responsibilities
include (but are not limited to) the following:
- Develop and manage a lecture schedule with assigned clinical
topics using primary source information.
- Collaborate with faculty on test question development and
- Participate in curriculum development.
- Participate in the analysis of the outcomes.
- May participate in clinical lectures off campus in residency
programs or with an online system as needed. Travel maybe
- Participate in the Simulation, Standardized Patient Program,
and Primary Care Skills at both the GA-PCOM and PCOM - South
- Other duties as assigned. Position Requirements: Applicants
must be authorized to work in the U.S. Education:
- D.O. or M.D. Experience:
- Five (5) years of recent and related clinical experience.
- The ideal candidate would be a seasoned educator with
experience in class room teaching and working with osteopathic
medical students in a clinical setting. Certifications, Licenses,
- Board Certification in candidate's field is desired.
- Must have a valid driver's license as off campus travel is
required. Application Instructions: All inquiries MUST include:
- Letter of intent
- Curriculum vitae or resume
- Salary requirements
- Three (3) references, preferably from current or former
supervisors PCOM adheres to a policy that prohibits discrimination
on the basis of race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender
identity, religion, creed, national or ethnic origin, citizenship
status, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally
Keywords: Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine, Albany , Assistant/Associate Professor-Family Medicine (Physician ), Healthcare , Moultrie, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!