Emergency Room Travel RN
Company: Jackson Nurse Professionals
Posted on: June 13, 2019
A challenging but rewarding position is open for a Registered Nurse
with experience caring for patients undergoing life-threatening
trauma or illnesses for a 13 week contract assignment at a
state-of-the-art hospital. You'll experience an incredibly
supportive and ambitious team at Jackson where Traveling Nurses
have been building rewarding careers since 2006. Our commitment to
nurses is best reflected in the many nurse-recruiter relationships
that started 10 years ago and have continued to this day. Minimum
- Current state license in good standing with State License
- 12 months ER experience in an acute-care setting within the
last 3 years.
- At minimum, current BLS required (certifications vary by
location - job may require ACLS).
- Medical Records. Awesome Benefits Your First Day:
- Weekly, On-Time Pay because that's how it should be.
- Blue Cross Blue Shield health insurance.
- Customized Travel & Salary Package built specifically for you
that may include referral bonuses, license and CEU reimbursement,
and housing and relocation costs.
- Transparent Recruiting Process that won't leave you in the dark
about where you're going or what you're getting. Apply now and
you'll be contacted by a recruiter who will give you more
information on this or other RN vacancies in the settings and
locations that matter most to you.
Keywords: Jackson Nurse Professionals, Albany , Emergency Room Travel RN, Healthcare , Albany, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!