Company: Borden Dairy
Posted on: June 24, 2022
Perform all facets of merchandising including stocking,
rotating, and customer service to ensure customer satisfaction. - -
-**Part Time Position** -
- High School diploma or GED
- Must have a valid Driver's license and proof of insurance
- Minimum 3 years related merchandising experience in the
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Attention to detail and conscientious
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize/ self-motivate and manage
- Computer experience in Microsoft Office required.
- Excel spreadsheet experience required.
- Must be able to work weekends, and varying shifts (days,
evenings, nights).PHYSICAL DEMANDS:
- Position requires lifting (up to 50 pounds), reaching,
climbing, pulling, stooping, fine hand manipulation and kneeling. -
- Extensive driving will be required to service customer base.
- Calls on assigned accounts in order to communicate sales
promotions and merchandising information to customers
- Set up plan-o-gram execution including stocking, fronting,
facing and rotating of product also rearrange shelving, move
product off shelves, pull shelving out of refrigerated doors, clean
shelves and re-stock product back on to shelves
- Ensure that product displays look professional and appealing,
ie; merchandise is displayed appropriately with proper signage and
favorable shelf placement
- Reset displays and report any problems / opportunities with
products and/or displays
- Negotiate for additional shelf space and promotional
- Conducts store surveys and market analyses in order to better
understand and test customer responses to given product and
- Conduct store survey and market analysis in order to capture
condition of display at time of arrival for the purpose of
recognizing areas to maximize sales
Keywords: Borden Dairy, Albany , Merchandiser, Hospitality & Tourism , Albany, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!