Company: AmericanWork, LLC.
Posted on: September 18, 2022
Sign up on Day 1 of employment to get immediate access to your
earnings and never wait for payday again!
Looking to do meaningful work helping others in the community as an
AmericanWork, Inc., part of Pathways - one of the largest national
providers of accessible, outcome-based behavioral and mental health
services, is in search of a compassionate, caring, growth-minded
For your passion and dedication as an Employment Specialist, we
offer paid training, career advancement opportunities,
medical/dental/vision, PTO, paid holidays, and much, much more
(read below)! We realize that your growth is paramount to our
continued reputation of quality and service excellence, so we are
ready to invest in YOU from day one!
About your Role:
Identify and problem solve any barriers keeping assigned consumers
from getting a job. Barriers could be using substance in which
case, responsible for consulting with supervisor and make
Does the Following Apply to You?
- High School diploma or GED
- Should have a minimum of one (1) years' experience with Job
Development in Community setting and interaction with
- Ability to relate to other staff members, mental health and
co-occurring consumers, and their family members in a professional
and courteous manner
- Knowledge of Microsoft Word and Quicken programs
- Demonstrates good verbal skills
- High professional standards of conduct
- Conducts business on behalf of consumers and the agency in a
Perks for working Full time at Pathways:
- 401 K Plan, Medical, Dental, Vision plans
- Paid Vacation days that increase with tenure after the first
- Separate Paid Sick leave that rolls over each year
- Paid Holidays
- Opportunities for advancement in our national company! As we
grow, you grow with us!
- Employee Assistance Program
- Perks @ Pathways (student loan refinancing, pet insurance,
Verizon wireless discount, movie, hotel, concert and sporting event
If you're #readytowork AmericanWork Inc. is #readytohire!
Not the job you're looking for?
AmericanWork Inc. has a variety of positions in various locations;
please go to
To Learn More About Us:
Pathways is an equal opportunity employer with a commitment to
diversity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for
employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender,
national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity,
disability, veteran status or any other protected
Compensation: $15.00 per hour
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants
will receive consideration for employment without regard to race,
color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected
veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Keywords: AmericanWork, LLC., Albany , Employment Specialist, Human Resources , Albany, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!