Company: Harris Computer Systems
Posted on: June 22, 2022
EIS (Executive Information Services) is seeking a Software
This job is a great opportunity to create and support applications
from inception to launch!
As the Software Developer you will utilize agile principles to
architect, develop and launch new offerings for our customers.
You will work closely with our product management and development
team to build and maintain a robust suite of applications.
What your impact will be:
* Work with Business Analysts to ensure delivered code meets
specifications based on functional/technical specifications.
* Implements proven software patterns to allow maximum
extensibility, reuse, and testability.
* Mentor software developers through information training, design
reviews, and code reviews.
* Utilize quality methods such Unit Testing, Fxcop, PVS-Studio,
CAT.NET, IntelliTest, Agent Smith, etc.
* Champions a "do it right the first time" attitude.
* Collaborate to define, design, and accurately estimate time and
resources for development initiatives.
* Identifies and communicates potential risks and roadblocks on
* Participate and contribute to an effective software development
* Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies
to maximize development efficiency.
What we would like to see:
* Bachelor's degree in computer science, computer engineering, or
* 5+ years of hands-on software development.
* Exceptional software development experience using Microsoft
development technologies .NET Framework, ASP.NET, C#, JSON, Entity
Framework, XML, SQL Server 2008+
* Experience creating and maintaining API's with best practices to
ensure performance and security.
* Familiar with AngularJS or any MVV* software pattern.
* Deliver products utilizing an Agile Framework.
* Experience implementing code quality tools to reduce technical
* Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal
What will make you stand out:
* Experience building and deploying web applications to all
* Experience utilizing the minimal viable product (MVP) model to
bring a product to market.
* Excellent presentation skills to senior and product management,
and development teams.
* Provide background and working examples of hybridmobile
Keywords: Harris Computer Systems, Albany , Software Developer, IT / Software / Systems , Doerun, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!