Staff Attorney in Albany
Company: Georgia Legal Service Program
Posted on: November 16, 2021
Litigate cases in administrative, state and federal forums.
- Draft briefs, motions and memoranda.
- Circuit riding to assigned counties.
- Conduct community legal education sessions and engage in
- Participate on action teams that explore and solve systemic
issues affecting clients.
Graduate of accredited law school;
- Admission to the Georgia Bar, or willingness to sit for the
- Reliable vehicle and driver's license;
- Ability to speak Spanish is a plus.
Demonstrated interest or experience working with low income clients
on poverty law issues and commitment to social justice;
- Ability to work with diverse populations, backgrounds and
- Excellent oral advocacy, research and writing skills;
- Attention to detail and self-motivated;
- Ability to be creative and a team player.
Salary is dependent upon experience and qualifications; GLSP offers
excellent fringe benefits including an employer financed partial
loan repayment program. A statement of interest, resume, and
writing sample should be submitted to . No Phone Calls please.
GLSP is an Affirmative Action/ Equal Opportunity Employer. It is
the policy of Georgia Legal Services Program not to discriminate
against any applicant for employment because of race, color,
ethnicity, ancestry, religion, age, sex, gender, sexual
orientation, gender identity/expression, pregnancy, medical
condition, national origin, disability, marital or other protected
status. GLSP values a diverse work environment and strongly
encourages women, people of color, people who identify as LGBTQ,
people with disabilities, and people who have experienced poverty
or homelessness to apply. GLSP invites all applicants to include in
their cover letter a statement about how your unique background
and/or experiences might contribute to the diversity, cultural
vitality, and perspective of our staff and legal services
Keywords: Georgia Legal Service Program, Albany , Staff Attorney in Albany, Legal , Albany, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!