Equipment Specialist II
Company: Kalman and Company
Posted on: November 20, 2020
Kalman & Company, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer
(Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans). (Click here to see latest
Start Over with Job Search
Returning Applicant* Login Now
Equipment Specialist II
Job Location:Albany, GA
FT/PT Status:Full Time
* General logistics support in acquisition and sustainment.
* General knowledge of warehouse operations and inventory
management Knowledge of military organizational structure.
* Knowledge of military systems associated with fielding and
sustainment of equipment and technical data support.
* Review, develop, validate, analyze and update publications
(Operation Manuals, Maintenance Manuals, Modification Instructions,
Technical Instructions, SL-3 s and Special Instructions).
* Draft and review Statements of Work for various client
* Provide coordination and management of various systems and
processes as required.
* Responsible for assisting in initial provisioning and fielding of
new equipment to include new equipment asset management and
* Provide assistance in the management of the program for spares,
repair parts, and supplies to meet requirements.
* Ensure quality assurance is managed by utilizing the Product
Quality Deficiency Reports (PQDRs) and providing immediate
* Ensure proper documentation.
* Ability to obtain and maintain any clearances, statuses,
licenses, or determinations as required.
* Maintains regular onsite work schedule.
* Ability to research, analyze, and evaluate information Ability to
express ideas effectively orally and in writing
* Ability to work with large amounts of data
* Ability to coordinate equipment distribution Knowledgeable with
Microsoft Office Knowledge of DoD unique systems for equipment
* This is a regular, full-time position. Days and hours of work are
Monday-Friday, core business hours as required.
* Travel Occasional travel may be expected in this position.
Minimum Required Education/Qualifications:
* Required Education and Experience High School Degree/GED and a
minimum of four (4) years relevant experience in USMC Logistics,
Maintenance Management, and Supply Chain Management operations
* Must possess a working knowledge of the DoD supply system.
* Work Environment: This job operates in a professional office
* This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as
computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines.
* The physical demands described here are representative of those
that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the
essential functions of this job.
* This is sedentary work which requires the following physical
activities: sitting, reaching, sifting, lifting, finger dexterity,
grasping, feeling, repetitive motions, talking, hearing and visual
* Occasionally lift up to 20 lbs.
Keywords: Kalman and Company, Albany , Equipment Specialist II, Other , Albany, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!