Stock Clerk III
Company: LogZone, Inc.
Posted on: May 3, 2021
LOGZONE is a premier SBA-Certified 8(a) Small Disadvantaged
Business (SDB), and a Veterans Administration-Certified
Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned (SDVOSB) firm. Since 2007, LOGZONE
has provided services in Logistics and Materiel Management,
Facilities Operations and Maintenance, Integrated Logistics Support
and Planning, and Medical Support. We strive to provide quality
support services throughout the project life cycle. Our ability to
remain a responsive resource to our customers and partner companies
has allowed us to earn their trust and build positive relationships
through performance. We are looking for qualified candidates with
the same vision to succeed!
Summary/Objective: Provide stock support for issue and receipt
of material and parts.
- Unload material from delivery trucks using government furnished
forklifts up to 10K and other
- material handling equipment including pallet jacks. Must be
qualified/licensed to operate forklifts up to 10K and cargo trucks
up to 10 ton.
- Receive and stow material supplies, and parts.
- Sort or weigh incoming material to verify quantity received of
an item against the delivery ticket/invoice. If incorrect, pass
material and receipt of the government employees assigned. If
correct, query data base for location and stow material.
- Examine items received to verify conformance specification,
stow items in designated warehouse locations.
- Annotate receipt with quantity received and location.
- Pass receipt to government employees as assigned.
- Issue material upon receipt of approved request or work
- Inventory material and parts on a daily, monthly, quarterly,
annually, and random basis in accordance with the monthly inventory
schedule published by the
- Maintain warehouse spaces in accordance with established
warehouse plans and safety procedures.
- Empty all trash daily and sweep warehouse weekly.
- Remove all used packing material daily
- Clean all spill immediately. Report hazardous material spills
immediately to the government warehouse supervisor
- Perform basic database entry inputting material receipts and
material issues using current data base
- Collect, unload and package material from trucks or weight
handling equipment as required by assigned government
- Place material in receptacles provided and annotated by
- Process material as directed by assigned government
- Fork Lift Certification
- A certification in the field of supply management or Minimum 4
years of experience working in a related field.
LOGZONE is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage diversity
in our workforce. LOGZONE provides equal employment opportunities
to all applicants for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or
expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information,
marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in
accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws, or any
other factor protected by law. If you require a reasonable
accommodation to apply for a position with LOGZONE through our
online applicant system, please email firstname.lastname@example.org for
assistance. Minorities, females, disabled and protected veterans
are urged to apply. LOGZONE is a VEVRAA Federal Contractor.
Keywords: LogZone, Inc., Albany , Stock Clerk III, Other , Albany, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!