Company: Sava Senior Care
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Unit Assistant Description
Provides assistance to the nursing staff by performing various
clerical and administrative functions.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Answers the telephone in a professional manner, directs calls
to appropriate individuals, and/or takes messages.
- Receives new patients, directs visitors, provides patient
information to clinical staff.
- Assembles and maintains medical records from admission to
discharge in an accurate and timely manner and in compliance with
state and federal regulations.
- Schedules appointments and arranges transportation when
- Promptly responds to call lights.
- Maintains nursing supplies, equipment, and clinical forms
needed at nursing station.
- Completes required forms and documents in accordance with
company policy and state and/or federal regulations.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Unit Assistant Requirements
- Minimum high school diploma or equivalent.
- Superior customer service skills
- Proficient in the use of personal computer.
Physical Demands & Environment
Working in nursing station environment, employee may be required
to sit, bend, stoop, use keyboard, see, talk and hear. May
occasionally lift objects of 10 to 25 lbs. Reasonable
accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities
to perform the essential functions.
Equal Opportunity Employer
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate
against any employee or applicant for employment because of race,
color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation,
gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or
any other federal, state or local protected class.
Keywords: Sava Senior Care, Albany , Unit Assistant, Other , Tifton, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!