Sales and Marketing Assistant
Company: Legacy Village of Tifton
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Market the residence through building positive relationships
with referral sources, qualified prospects, and educating them on
the residence's philosophy and services. Guide prospects through
the decision making process.
- Seek and build positive relationships with the surrounding
community, particularly referral sources.
- Assist in educating employees as to their role in marketing and
presenting the residence.
- Join community groups and attend meetings to build good will in
the surrounding area, educate members about your residence, and
develop positive relationships.
- Attend seminars, read books and publications, and participate
in any company training for marketing and sales.
- Assist with other duties as assigned.
Assist in developing and implementing an effective marketing
plan to include:
- Visiting with referral sources
- Hosting events at the residence for qualified prospects and
- Placing advertisements in newspapers
- Mailing promotional information to prospects
- Maintain up-to-date records of all communication with
prospective customers using the appropriate system, and track each
prospective customer from initial contact to the final
- Possess and maintain a strong knowledge of the residence, its
benefits, the services provided, the customers, and employees.
- Maintain or exceed budgeted census, deposits and move-ins.
- Provide regular reports to the executive director regarding
sales achievements, status of interested prospects, and
implementation of the marketing plan.
Build positive and trusting relationships with prospects
- Listening to the needs of the prospect.
- Asking questions to acquire more information about the
prospect's situation and concerns.
- Presenting the benefits of the residence to the prospect and
how the prospect's needs can be met.
- Introducing prospects and their families to other employees,
residents and families and providing opportunities for them to
experience the benefits of the residence.
- Following-up with prospects regularly, based on their needs and
- Guiding the prospect to make a decision that best meets their
- Provide the family with all move-in paperwork and ensure that
it is completed and returned within the specified time frame prior
- Work with the wellness nurse and resident services director to
schedule an assessment with the resident.
- Inform all employees of the pending move-in date and the
necessary information about the resident.
- Assist the resident and their family with the transition
process through on-going communication, sensitivity and
Keywords: Legacy Village of Tifton, Albany , Sales and Marketing Assistant, Other , Tifton, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!