Director, Emergency Center
Company: Phoebe Health
Posted on: May 3, 2021
- Direct and supervise functions and activities for Emergency
Center and Trauma Services at Phoebe Putney Memorial Hospital,
interpret and implement policies, procedures, standards and
regulations to personnel, patients, medical staff, public.
- Adheres to the hospital and departmental attendance and
- Performs all job responsibilities in alignment with the core
values, mission and vision of the organization
- Performs other duties as required and completes all job
functions as per departmental policies and procedures
- Maintains current knowledge in present areas of responsibility
(i.e., self education, attends ongoing educational programs)
- Attends staff meetings and completes mandatory in-services and
requirements and competency evaluations on time.
- Demonstrates competency at all levels in providing care to all
patients based on age, sex, weight, and demonstrated needs. For
non-clinical areas, has attended training and demonstrates usage of
age- specific customer service skills.
- Wears protective clothing and equipment as appropriate.
- General environment: Works in a well-lighted, air-conditioned
area, with moderate noise levels.
- May be exposed to high noise levels and bright lights.
- May be exposed to limited hazardous substances or body fluids,
or infectious organisms.
- May be required to change from one task to another of different
nature without loss of efficiency or composure.
- Periods of high stress and fluctuating workloads may
- Long-distance or air travel as needed - not to exceed 10%
- 4 year / Bachelor's Degree in Nursing (Required)
- Master's Degree in Nursing or Business Administration
- 5 years Emergency Nursing Experience (Required)
- 2 years Clinical Leadership Experience (Required)
CERTIFICATIONS AND LICENSURES
- Required Certifications/Licensures: AHA Basic Life Support
(BLS), Certification for Emergency Nurses (CEN) within 12 months of
- Preferred Certifications/Licensures: Advanced Cardiac Life
Support (ACLS), Pediatric Advanced Life Support (PALS), Trauma
Nursing Core Course (TNCC)
Keywords: Phoebe Health, Albany , Director, Emergency Center, Other , Albany, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!