Director of Client Operations
Company: Premise Health
Location: Midland City
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Welcome to the new standard of healthcare!
Premise Health is the world's leading healthcare access
provider. We deliver purpose-driven career experiences in a
culture-centric work environment-ensuring that employees at the
nation's best companies get, stay, and be well. In a changing
healthcare environment, we know there's a better way for
organizations to help their people live healthier lives by
delivering the right care at the right time, right where they work.
Partnered with visionary organizations around the globe, we offer a
broad range of healthcare services and deliver an effortless
patient experience that raises the bar, lowers costs, and redefines
the meaning of quality care. By shifting the conversation from cost
to return and from treatment to prevention, we are committed to
help people, their families, and the organizations they work for be
at their best.
It's hard to pinpoint a "typical" day here (and who wants
typical anyway?), but as the Director, Client Operations, you will
oversee and direct the operations management of multiple employer
worksites across all lines of health within a geographic area
working remotely. This role is a subject matter expert and provides
expertise managing or mentoring Health Center Leadership staff.
What You'll Do for Us:
- Serves as main client contact on strategic integration and
expansion opportunities, maintaining strategic focus on client
satisfaction and value-added strategies and demonstrates the
ability to proactively identify client needs related to healthcare
- Identifies processes to improve overall performance of health
centers and defines innovative measurements of performance
standards to integrate corporate strategies.
- Demonstrates strong business acumen and knowledge of staffing,
capacity, ROI, budget, margins, service and product offerings, to
implement and drive strategic and relevant operational
- Strategically identifies and solves complex problems
effectively with an emphasis on developing proactive approaches
utilizing internal (corporate and regional) support.
- Identifies and requests participation from corporate
departments in strategic meetings as client needs dictate.
- Owns client/site meetings, committees, and task forces to
support strategic initiatives and goals.
- Operational lead on implementations then hands-off to Director,
- Coordinates and productively facilitates communication across
remote sites and effectively navigates through multilayer client
relationships (vendors, consultants, etc).
- Demonstrates the ability to effectively manage complex multiple
lines of service and clients.
- Provides effective leadership, coaching, and mentoring at the
- Builds talent to proactively manage additional LOS.
- Participates in sales process.
- Escalation point for clients.
- Consults with Medical, Legal or Compliance departments
regarding regulations, practices act, practice law, certification
- May be asked to complete ad hoc projects.
- Manages site level supervisors.
- Owns the client/site meetings, committees and task forces to
support strategic initiative and goals; identifies and asks for
participation of corporate departments in strategic meetings as
client needs dictate.
- Coordinates and communicates across remote sites and shares
best demonstrated practices with peers.
- May be asked to complete ad hoc projects.
- Oversees the management of up to 15 remote centers with
multiple lines of service.
- Manages the relationship of up to 10 clients.
- Manages a portfolio of $2M - $10M in Gross Annual Revenue
- Manages (direct and indirect) up to 10 - 50 FTEs.
- Bachelor's degree in a related field preferred or equivalent
- 7+ years' experience in a business environment or related
industry, managing others
- Experience managing remote teams
- Healthcare experience managing in a medical, pharmacy, fitness
or other similar environment preferred.
- Experience in an Operations function desired
- Prior budget and P&L responsibility desired
- Demonstrated experience with medical information management
Knowledge and Skills:
- Demonstrated process or efficiency management.
- Strong Excel, PowerPoint, Word and Outlook skills required
- Strong written, verbal and presentation skills required
- Excellent demonstrated follow up skills & attention to
- Ability to work both independently and as a team member
- Strong relationship building skills
- Ability to interact at all levels of the organization (both
internal and external)
- Demonstrated strong leadership skills
- Demonstrated adaptability and ability to manage change
- Knowledge of Workers' Compensation, Medicare and/or clinical
standards of practice preferred.
What We'll Do for You:
At Premise Health, you're not an employee - you're a team
member. We have health centers, pharmacies, fitness centers and
offices scattered across the country, but we're all working
together to deliver exemplary and delightful service to our
clients, their employees and family members. We're proud of the
culture we've built, and we aim to assist our team members in
living their best life - in and out of the workplace. That's why
you'll find us taking a yoga class together or starting a book
club. We know that we can only help people get, stay, and be well
if we do the same for ourselves. We're also not afraid to share
what we're up to - check out some of our smiling faces.
As an employer, we want to compensate you for the work you do
with more than a paycheck (although you'll get one of those too).
Premise Health offers competitive benefits packages including
medical, dental, vision, life insurance, 401(k), paid holidays and
vacation time, and a company-sponsored wellness program. We are an
equal opportunity employer of nice people and value inclusion at
our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color,
national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status,
veteran status, or disability status.
Keywords: Premise Health, Albany , Director of Client Operations, Other , Midland City, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!