Research Data Coordinator - Phoebe Cancer Center
Company: Phoebe Health
Posted on: May 3, 2021
- The Research Data Coordinator holds data management and
regulatory responsibilities relevant to clinical research. Data
management refers to the day to day collection of data from patient
medical records for submission to clinical study sponsors with
minimal errors. In the event of identified errors, the Research
Data Coordinator will oversee correction. The position is also
responsible for the collection and maintenance of federal
regulatory documentation required for all clinical research studies
and for submission to the IRB of record for the clinical study.
Both responsibilities require the communication with research
staff, Physician-investigators, study sponsors, and clinical
offices internal and external to the organization.
- Adheres to the hospital and departmental attendance and
- Performs all job responsibilities in alignment with the core
values, mission and vision of the organization
- Performs other duties as required and completes all job
functions as per departmental policies and procedures
- Maintains current knowledge in present areas of responsibility
(i.e., self education, attends ongoing educational programs)
- Attends staff meetings and completes mandatory in-services and
requirements and competency evaluations on time.
- Demonstrates competency at all levels in providing care to all
patients based on age, sex, weight, and demonstrated needs. For
non-clinical areas, has attended training and demonstrates usage of
age- specific customer service skills.
- Background in medical technology.
- General environment: Works in a well-lighted, air-conditioned
area, with moderate noise levels.
- May be required to change from one task to another of different
nature without loss of efficiency or composure.
- Periods of high stress and fluctuating workloads may
- May be scheduled as needed including overtime
- 2 year / Associate Degree in Business or a related field
- 4 year / Bachelor's Degree in Business or a related field
- 0 - 1 year Data collection and/or federal documentation
- 2 - 3 years Data collection and/or federal documentation
CERTIFICATIONS AND LICENSURES
- Required Certifications/Licensures: Certified Clinical Research
Professional (CCRP-SoCRA) or Clinical Research Associates (CRA)
obtained within 3 years of hire (excluding Genetic Testing
- Organizational Skills
- Communication Skills
- Interpersonal Skills
- Customer Relations
- Read / Comprehend Written Instructions
- Follow Verbal Instructions
- Basic Computer Skills
- Microsoft Office Suite
- General Clerical Skills
- Have near normal hearing - Hear alarms/telephone/tape
recorder/normal speaking voice
- Have near normal vision - Clarity of vision (both near and
far), ability to distinguish colors
- Ability to perform - repetitive tasks/motion
- Standing - Occasionally within shift (1-33%)
- Walking - Occasionally within shift (1-33%)
- Sitting - Continuously within shift (67-100%)
- Bending/Stooping - Occasionally within shift (1-33%)
- Twist at waist - Occasionally within shift (1-33%)
- Pushing/Pulling - Occasionally within shift (1-33%)
- Reaching above shoulder - Occasionally within shift
Keywords: Phoebe Health, Albany , Research Data Coordinator - Phoebe Cancer Center, Other , Albany, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!