Company: LogZone, Inc.
Posted on: May 3, 2021
LOGZONE is a premier SBA-Certified 8(a) Small Disadvantaged
Business (SDB), and a Veterans Administration-Certified
Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned (SDVOSB) firm. Since 2007, LOGZONE
has provided services in Logistics and Materiel Management,
Facilities Operations and Maintenance, Integrated Logistics Support
and Planning, and Medical Support. We strive to provide quality
support services throughout the project life cycle. Our ability to
remain a responsive resource to our customers and partner companies
has allowed us to earn their trust and build positive relationships
through performance. We are looking for qualified candidates with
the same vision to succeed!
Summary/Objective: Provide material coordination support
- Coordinates and expedites flow of materials, parts, assemblies,
and equipment between sections or departments, according to
production and shipping schedules or department priorities, and
compiles and maintains manuals and computerized records.
- Review production schedules and related information and confers
with department supervisors to determine material requirements to
identify overdue materials and to track material.
- Creates purchase requisitions for materials, parts, assemblies,
and equipment, and establishes sequential delivery dates to
departments, according to job order priorities and material
- Examines material received and delivered to verify conformance
- Arranges in-plant transfer of materials to meet production
- Computes amount of material required to complete job orders,
applying knowledge of product and manufacturing processes.
- Analyzes receipt and issue data and determines basic minimum
on-hand requirements for stocked materials, parts, and
- Compiles and maintains manual and computerized records, such
as: material inventories, in-process production reports,
requisition/receipt/delivery reports, and status and location of
materials and equipment.
- Move or transport materials from one department/location to
another, manually or using material handling equipment. Shall be
qualified/certified to operate 10K forklift truck.
- Arrange for repair and assembly of parts, materials, and
- Forklift Certification
- A certification in the field of supply management or Minimum 5
years of experience working as a Material
LOGZONE is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage diversity
in our workforce. LOGZONE provides equal employment opportunities
to all applicants for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or
expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information,
marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in
accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws, or any
other factor protected by law. If you require a reasonable
accommodation to apply for a position with LOGZONE through our
online applicant system, please email email@example.com for
assistance. Minorities, females, disabled and protected veterans
are urged to apply. LOGZONE is a VEVRAA Federal Contractor.
Keywords: LogZone, Inc., Albany , Material Coordinator, Other , Albany, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!