Food Services Aide
Company: GA MedGroup
Posted on: June 8, 2021
Our Full-time Benefits Include:
- Competitive Wage Scale
- Weekly Pay
- Flexible Schedules and Set Hours
- Medical Dental Insurance
- 401K with Company Match
- 7 Paid Holidays and 10 PTO Days Your First Year
- Option to cash out Paid Time Off as you earn it
- Company paid Disability Coverage and Life Insurance
Full Time 12P-8P shift
Examples of Duties Performed:
- Assists with food preparation in accordance with our
established procedural guidelines, and as may be directed by the
Food Services Manager.
- Assists cook in preparation of meals.
- Cleans kitchen equipment such as carts, tables, counters, ice
machine, buckets, blender, mixer, meat slicer, freezer,
refrigerator, stove, oven, steamer, garbage disposal, dish machine
coffee/tea maker, steam table etc.
- Complies with infection control policies in the work area.
- Follows established safety procedures when performing job tasks
and/or working with equipment.
To be considered for this opportunity applicants must:
- Be a high school graduate or its equivalent.
- Ability to operate standard kitchen equipment (eg: meat slicer,
food processor, blender).
- Embrace the standards, values, and beliefs of the
- Possess ability to communicate effectively both orally and in
- Be capable of maintaining effective working relationships with
patients, family members, staff, and fellow department heads.
EEO / M/ F/ D/ V/ Drug-Free Workplace
Keywords: GA MedGroup, Albany , Food Services Aide, Other , Plains, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!