Hourly Nurse Practitioner
Company: Premise Health
Posted on: June 8, 2021
We have an opening for a PRN Nurse Practitioner to work with our
Employer Health Center located in Albany, GA!
CareHere, A Premise Health Company is a leading worksite health
and patient engagement company dedicated to improving the cost and
quality of employee healthcare. We believe healthcare should be
about helping people get, stay and be well. That's our mission and
it's the foundation of everything we do. With more than 40 years of
experience, Premise Health manages 800+ worksite-based health and
wellness centers across the country. We serve more than 2,200 of
the nation's leading employers, including a significant number of
the Fortune 1000.
Summary: This position will work Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Thursdays
- Provides quality evidence-based medical care that is routinely
provided in a primary care setting.
- Provides primary care and oversight for the employer-based
population by reviewing all health risk factors gained through a
health risk assessment, physical and evaluation.
- Conducts annual health risk assessments on all members which
may include adult dependents and develops patient tailored action
- Understands and implements medical protocols and clinical
- Develops relationships with the community of providers in order
to oversee all the clinical health of the members in a cohesive
- Diagnoses and treats acute injuries and illnesses.
- Diagnoses and manages chronic diseases such as diabetes,
hypertension, hyperlipidemia, and obesity.
- Provides education regarding current occupational medical
practices and regulations to staff nurses.
- Provides information and review regarding clinical questions
raised by clients and patients.
- Recommends changes in all clinical areas and/or in general
areas to improve patient health and wellness.
- Establishes goals for each patient with to be monitored and
tracked by support staff.
- Supports patients in changing health related behaviors.
- Participates in patient education sessions among targeted
populations with prevalent health risk factors (high body mass
index, smoking, diabetes, etc.).
- Serves as a resource for all ancillary professionals employed
by CareHere who work in the on-site health care facility or provide
support to those using the health care facility.
- Demonstrates a commitment to working collaboratively with the
member/patient and the Wellness team to improve health through
behavior change methods approved by manager, which may include but
not limited to the motivational interviewing.
- Passion for providing excellent patient care while emphasizing
wellness and prevention
- Deep desire to make an impact on patients' lives and get back
to quality patient care
- Expertise in treating both acute and chronic conditions
- Master's degree from an accredited nursing program
- APN authorization in the state where employed to practice in
Family Health by the Board of Nurse Examiners.
- Must have or obtain prescriptive authorization
- Valid DEA a plus
- Comfortable with technology
Keywords: Premise Health, Albany , Hourly Nurse Practitioner, Other , Albany, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!