Major Gift Collaborative Program Manager (3-yr position)
Company: Habitat for Humanity
Posted on: June 8, 2021
The Major Gift Collaborative Program Manager (MGCPM) is an
essential resource to the implementation of the Major Gift
Collaborative which is part of the Collaborative Operating Model
Direct Marketing program.
This role is responsible for assisting the Senior Director,
Individual Giving, Individual Giving Officers and Affiliates
participating in the COM DM program with data management,
reporting, database management, and executing day-to-day
operational issues. They will appreciate working in a strategic
environment for which the ultimate goal is increased revenue from
newly acquired major gift prospects.
This opportunity is a 3-year position and can be based in either
Atlanta GA or Americus, GA.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Serve as a skilled project manager for interactions with
Individual Giving Officers, Affiliates, and Habitat departments
throughout development and implementation of the Major Gift
Collaborative as requested. (33% of time)
- Collaborate with Affiliates. Individual Giving Officers and
Donor Support Managers to develop reporting structure for the Major
Gift Collaborative metrics and revenue; conduct all necessary BBCRM
research through internal cross collaboration to ensure accurate
and timely reporting. (33% of time)
- Execute all duties necessary for the successful implementation
of the Major Gift Collaborative, including cross-functional
collaboration with Resource Development Operations, Resource
Development Expertise Hub, Direct Marketing, Finance, and other
stakeholders, as appropriate. (33% of time)
Project Execution & Monitoring
- Hold primary responsibility for managing the day-to-day ongoing
operational aspects of Major Gift Collaborative.
- Coordinate the identification and management of an extended
support team including Affiliates and internal departments at HFHI
to successfully implement Major Gift Collaborative reporting
requirements and expectations.
- Execute all project management processes including managing
SharePoint file system to host all documentation related to Major
- Collaboration with Finance to set up necessary project codes
and financial reporting systems to monitor and report on Major Gift
- Create agendas/draft talking points for Affiliate meetings &
calls; develop & route pre-reads to participants; draft meeting
notes/highlights & action items.
- Track Affiliate donor interactions (meeting notes, emails, and
important communications) and associated documentation in donor
management database; subject to review by frontline
- Serve as internal project lead and work with Senior Director,
Individual Giving to disseminate information to appropriate
internal HFHI departments and Affiliates.
Evaluation & Reporting
- Monitor and route quarterly lists of newly acquired
high-net-worth donors to Individual Giving Officers and
participating COM affiliates, including but not limited to
distribution of lists, setting of meetings to review, written
recording of meeting and summarizing notes.
- Monitor and route quarterly metrics and revenue reporting for
shared donors in Major Gift Collaborative, including by not limited
to those managed by Affiliates and Individual Giving.
- Actively participate in sharing of best practices with relevant
- Participate in department and organizational meetings, events
- Other related duties as assigned by supervisor.
- Education: Bachelor's Degree.
- Years of Related Experience: 2-3 years of demonstrated
experience in database management and project management.
- Excellent communication skills, including the ability to write
and speak clearly and effectively, and to listen, and an unusual
capacity to engage, inspire and persuade.
- Superior analytical and organizational skills with excellent
attention to detail and high degree of personal initiative.
- Ability to collaborate with others in a complex,
matrix-structured, dynamic organizational environment.
- Demonstrated ability to manage complex tasks involving multiple
- Customer service orientation.
- Fundraising and/or major customer experience a plus.
- Ability to work well both independently and in a team
- Demonstrated computer skills proficiency (Excel, Word,
PowerPoint, and Microsoft Office).
- Active support of HFHI Values:
o Humility - We are part of something bigger than ourselves
o Courage - We do what's right, even when it is difficult or
o Accountability - We take personal responsibility for Habitat's
- Safeguarding: HFHI requires that all employees take seriously
their ethical responsibilities to safeguarding our intended
beneficiaries, their communities, and all those with whom we work.
Managers at all levels have responsibilities to support and develop
systems that create and maintain an environment that prevents
harassment, sexual exploitation and abuse, safeguards the rights of
beneficiaries and community members (especially children), and
promotes the implementation of Habitat for Humanity's code of
- Atlanta, GA or Americus, GA
Keywords: Habitat for Humanity, Albany , Major Gift Collaborative Program Manager (3-yr position), Other , Americus, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!