Talent Acquisition Partner
Company: Phoebe Health
Posted on: June 8, 2021
Temporary Recruiter to serve as a strategic partner to attract
and recruit qualified and culturally fit candidates, supports the
business needs of organization by executing people strategies
associated with talent acquisition and retention. The recruiter
maintains strong relationships with their internal client providing
consultative support and expertise. The recruiter is responsible
for exhibiting service excellence throughout the full recruitment
cycle. All activities will be performed in support of the strategy,
vision, and values of Phoebe. Nothing in this job description
restricts management's right to assign or reassign duties and
responsibilities to this job at any time. All activities must be in
compliance with Equal Employment Opportunity laws, HIPAA, ERISA,
and other regulations, as appropriate.
This position will be onsite in Albany Georgia.
- Performs all job responsibilities in alignment with the core
values, mission and vision of the organization
- Performs other duties as required and completes all job
functions as per departmental policies and procedures
- Maintains current knowledge in present areas of responsibility
(i.e., self education, attends ongoing educational programs)
- Attends staff meetings and completes mandatory in-services and
requirements and competency evaluations on time.
- Adheres to the hospital and departmental attendance and
- General environment: Works in a well-lighted, air-conditioned
area, with moderate noise levels.
- May be required to change from one task to another of different
nature without loss of efficiency or composure.
- Periods of high stress and fluctuating workloads may
- Long-distance or air travel as needed - not to exceed 10%
- 4 year / Bachelor's Degree (Required)
- 1 years Demonstrated success in recruiting and sourcing in a
- 1 years Experience using recruitment technologies such as an
Applicant Tracking System (ATS) & social media.(Preferred)
- 1 years Experience in high volume recruitment.(Preferred)
- 1 years Experience providing high levels of customer
- Familiarity with Ambulatory hospital clinics is preferred
- Organizational Skills,Communication Skills,Interpersonal
Skills,Customer Relations,Analytical,Grammar / Spelling,Read /
Comprehend Written Instructions,Follow Verbal Instructions,Basic
Computer Skills,Microsoft Office Suite.
- Have near normal hearing; Hear alarms/telephone/tape
recorder/normal speaking voice
- Have near normal vision: Clarity of vision (both near and far),
ability to distinguish colors
- Have good manual dexterity
- Ability to perform repetitive tasks/motion
- Occasionally within shift (1-33%) : Standing,Walking,Lift/carry
up to 20 lbs.
- Continuously within shift (67-100%) : Sitting.
Certifications and Licensures
- Preferred Certifications/Licensures: Certified Internet
Recruiter, Certified Diversity Recruiter, PHR,SHRM-CP.
Keywords: Phoebe Health, Albany , Talent Acquisition Partner, Other , Albany, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!