Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN)
Company: GA MedGroup
Posted on: June 8, 2021
Our Full-time Benefits Include:
- Competitive Wage Scale
- Weekly Pay
- Flexible Schedules and Set Hours
- Medical Dental Insurance
- 401K with Company Match
- 7 Paid Holidays and 10 PTO Days Your First Year
- Option to cash out Paid Time Off as you earn it
- Company paid Disability Coverage and Life Insurance
7a-7p shifts available
Examples of Duties Performed:
- Responsible for the safe and efficient management of a
long-term care patient area and/or nursing department shift.
- Plans and directs the activities of assigned staff and oversees
the execution of quality patient care.
- Complies with current federal, state, and local regulations
governing nursing care in the execution of assigned duties.
- Administers and records medications following physician orders
and established center policy
- Takes and records patient's vital signs and collects laboratory
specimens as directed.
- Provides emotional support to patients and their families.
To be considered for this opportunity applicants must:
- Have a current license as a Licensed Practical Nurse from the
Georgia State Nursing Board.
- Embrace the standards, values, and beliefs of the
- Possess ability to communicate effectively orally and in
- Be capable of maintaining effective working relationships with
patients, family members, department heads, and fellow
EEO / M/ F/ D/ V/ Drug-Free Workplace
Keywords: GA MedGroup, Albany , Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN), Other , Cuthbert, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!