Our Full-time Benefits Include:
* Competitive Wage Scale * Weekly Pay * Flexible Schedules and
Set Hours * Medical Dental Insurance * 401K with Company Match * 7
Paid Holidays and 10 PTO Days Your First Year * Option to cash out
Paid Time Off as you earn it * Company paid Disability Coverage and
This position is for RN's only and must have worked in a nursing
home setting for a minimum of two years.
Examples of Duties Performed:
* Responsible for the ongoing education of center personnel; as
well as, the Certified Nurse Aide Training Program, if
* Provides in-service education to staff based on the
organizations guidelines, state and federal requirements (i.e.
quality assurance reports, survey reports, consultant reports,
* Prepares lesson plans containing objectives, course contents,
method of instruction for each class scheduled and completed.
* May be required to train or coordinate certified training
programs for Food Services, Housekeeping and Laundry.
* Maintains current in-service record of classes held and
clinical performances of each nursing assistant.
* Assists CNAs with recertification forms and updates. *
Evaluates the infection control program and conducts infection
control rounds. * Plans, develops, implements, and evaluates the
infection control program in accordance with current rules,
regulations, and guidelines that govern such requirements in the
center. * Conducts Infection Control Surveillance (follow infection
control policy and procedure manual). * Conducts Infection Control
Rounds (quarterly and more often if indicated by DON). * Conducts
in-services education of all departments regarding infection
control. Maintains individual records of each associates attendance
at required in-services. * Prepares lesson plans containing
objectives, course contents, method of instruction for each class
scheduled and completed. * Maintains current in-service record of
classes held and clinical performances of each nursing assistant. *
Assists CNAs with recertification forms and updates.
To be considered for this opportunity applicants must:
* Have a current RN license in the State of Georgia.
* Experience in training is preferred.
* Embrace the standards, values, and beliefs of the
* Possess ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in
* Be capable of maintaining effective working relationships with
patients, family members, consultants, associates, and fellow
EEO / M/ F/ D/ V/ Drug Free Workplace