Occupational Therapist - Inpatient Therapy
Company: Phoebe Health
Posted on: June 8, 2021
- Plan and implement specific treatment programs for individuals
and patient groups according to the principles and practices of
occupational therapy.Collaborate with interdisciplinary team.
Document all patient treatments/encounters at each visit. Use
equipment/technology to achieve the best outcomes.
- Adheres to the hospital and departmental attendance and
- Performs all job responsibilities in alignment with the core
values, mission and vision of the organization
- Performs other duties as required and completes all job
functions as per departmental policies and procedures
- Maintains current knowledge in present areas of responsibility
(i.e., self education, attends ongoing educational programs)
- Attends staff meetings and completes mandatory in-services and
requirements and competency evaluations on time.
- Demonstrates competency at all levels in providing care to all
patients based on age, sex, weight, and demonstrated needs. For
non-clinical areas, has attended training and demonstrates usage of
age- specific customer service skills.
- Wears protective clothing and equipment as appropriate.
- General environment: Works in a well-lighted, air-conditioned
area, with moderate noise levels.
- May be exposed to limited hazardous substances or body fluids,
or infectious organisms.
- May be required to change from one task to another of different
nature without loss of efficiency or composure.
- Periods of high stress and fluctuating workloads may
- May be scheduled as needed including overtime
- 4 year / Bachelor's Degree in Occupational Therapy
- Master's Degree in Occupational Therapy (Preferred)
- 1 - 2 years Occupational Therapy (Preferred)
CERTIFICATIONS AND LICENSURES
- Required Certifications/Licensures: Occupational Therapist
Registered (OTR), GA State License for OT
- Organizational Skills
- Communication Skills
- Interpersonal Skills
- Customer Relations
- Grammar / Spelling
- Read / Comprehend Written Instructions
- Follow Verbal Instructions
- Basic Computer Skills
- Microsoft Office Suite
- Have near normal hearing - Hear alarms/telephone/tape
recorder/normal speaking voice
- Have near normal vision - Clarity of vision (both near and
far), ability to distinguish colors
- Have good - manual dexterity and eye-hand-foot
- Ability to perform - repetitive tasks/motion
- Standing - Frequently within shift (34-66%)
- Walking - Occasionally within shift (1-33%)
- Sitting - Continuously within shift (67-100%)
- Climbing - Occasionally within shift (1-33%)
- Bending/Stooping - Occasionally within shift (1-33%)
- Twist at waist - Occasionally within shift (1-33%)
- Pushing/Pulling - Occasionally within shift (1-33%)
- Lift/carry up to 20 lbs - Frequently within shift (34-66%)
- Lift/carry > 20 lbs with assistance - Frequently within
- Reaching above shoulder - Occasionally within shift
- Lift/carry > 50 lbs with assistance - Frequently within
Keywords: Phoebe Health, Albany , Occupational Therapist - Inpatient Therapy, Other , Albany, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!