WE ARE HERE! PruittHealth @ Home is now providing home health
services throughout Middle and South Georgia and we are seeking
Home Health Registered Nurses to join our TEAM.
This particular RN will provide care to home health patients
throughout Crisp and Sumter Counties. We are also offering a salary
and depending on the level of experience, comes with a no strings
attached sign on bonus totalling $8,000!
At PruittHealth, we're committed to a lot of things but we are
especially committed to caring for our patients and residents, as
well as providing our employees with a rewarding career as a member
of our PruittHealth family.
That's why we attract employees who are passionate about
providing the highest quality level of care possible for our
patients. We also attract people who are looking for a home, rather
than just a job - where being part of a family at work is as
important as the type of work they are doing. As a member of our
team, you will also have access to a competitive pay structure with
unlimited income potential, progressive benefit plan, mileage
reimbursement, holiday pay incentives, company car program,
flexible schedules plus a great team environment that reflects our
commitment to caring for our 16,000 partners.
Position: RN Care Manager I (Home Health) - Full-Time - Salaried
- $8K bonus
Location: Crisp and Sumter Counties
Office: Cordele, GA
Provide direct skilled nursing care and care management for home
care patients as part of an interdisciplinary team member under the
direct orders of an assigned physician.
- Develop, integrate, and manage the plan of care with the
interdisciplinary team and attending physician to assure optimal
patient outcomes. Make referrals to other disciplines as
- Provide nursing interventions to home health patients within
the accepted standards of practice of the industry and
- Teach patients and/or primary caregiver the skills needed to
care for the patient in their place of residence.
- Make field visits to evaluate appropriateness, determine
eligibility for services, and present home care program to patients
referred for services.
- Assist in leading case conferences and staff meetings as
- Participate in the Performance Improvement Program.
- Assume on-call duties as assigned.
- Supervise care provided by Licensed Practical Nurses assigned
to the team.
- Supervise Home Health Aides, making supervisory visits at least
every 14 days or as required by regulations.
- Meet agency productivity standards. Utilize time and resources
effectively and efficiently.
- Provide the primary nursing care for home health patients.
Assume full responsibility for professional management of assigned
- Maintain clinical records in accordance with federal, state and
agency regulations and guidelines.
MINIMUM EDUCATION REQUIRED:
- Nursing degree from an accredited college or university, or is
graduate of an accredited/approved RN program.
MINIMUM EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
- One (1) year nursing experience
MINIMUM LICENSURE/CERTIFICATION REQUIRED BY LAW:
- Current, active, and unrestricted Registered Nurse (RN)
licensure in state of practice.
- Current CPR certification.
ADDITIONAL QUALIFICATIONS: (Preferred qualifications)
- Previous home care/hospice experience preferred.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, ABILITIES:
- Participate in center/agency surveys (Licensure/JCAHO) and any
subsequently required reports.
- Attend and participate in continuing educational programs to
keep abreast of changes in the field. Maintain current
license/certification as required.
- Attend and participate in mandatory in-services.
- Honor patients/residents' rights to fair and equitable
treatment, self-determination, individuality, privacy, property and
civil rights, including the right to wage complaints.
- Comply with corporate compliance program.
- Report job-related functions/tasks that involve occupational
hazards, including exposure to blood and body fluids, as
- Follow established safety regulations, including fire
protection and prevention, smoking regulations, infection control,
- Follow established safety procedures when performing tasks
and/or working with equipment.
PruittHealth is an innovative, family-owned organization. We're
committed to providing exceptional care across a wide spectrum of
services, including skilled nursing care, assisted and independent
living, home health care, hospice care, rehabilitation, pharmacy
and infusion services, and more.
As an Equal Employment Opportunity employer, all qualified
applicants will receive consideration without regard to race,
color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran
To apply please email Kristal.LemckeGitro@pruitthealth.com