CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant 7a- 3p Glen Eagle Health and Rehab
Company: Global Healthcare REIT, Inc.
Posted on: June 9, 2021
Certified Nursing Assistant
Essential Job Functions
This facility expects their employees to promote an atmosphere
of teamwork with other employees and hospitality and comfort for
its residents. Therefore, the following list of duties is not
- Provide personal care (i.e., grooming, bathing, dressing, oral
care, etc.) of residents daily and as needed.
- Change bed linen and maintain appropriate grooming supplies in
resident room on a regular basis.
- Ambulate and transfer residents, utilizing appropriate
assistive devices and body mechanics.
- Record resident vital signs, weights and measurements, intake
and output, food consumption, and other information as
- Routinely turn and position residents as necessary.
- Observe residents carefully and report changes in condition to
- Recognize a residents ability to make choices and support these
within the constraints of the caregiving environment.
- Participate in collecting data needed for the accurate
completion of the MDS and the plan of care. Provide input to the
nurses for development of the plan of care.
- Provide adequate hydration to residents at regular intervals
each day according to specific resident needs.
- Prepare residents for each meal and transport to dining room
(unless resident on bed rest) making sure that food tray is
accessible, self-help devices are available (if needed), and
assistance is provided to those residents who cannot feed
- Keep an accurate record of food intake and output, as
- Maintain established housekeeping standards within assigned
- Assist nursing staff with the basics of aseptic and sterile
techniques to avoid infection of residents and self-contamination
of equipment and supplies.
- Be alert for proper ventilation, temperature, light and noise
- Take TPR, blood pressure, weighing of residents, etc. as
- Promptly answer call lights and other resident needs.
- Utilize proper body mechanics when lifting or transporting
- Assist in the orientation and training of other staff, as
- Attend in-service education programs in order to meet facility
- Be familiar with Standard Precautions, Exposure Control Plan,
Fire Drill & Evacuation Procedures and know how to use the
- Maintain confidentiality of resident and facility
- Protect residents from neglect, mistreatment, and abuse.
- Protect the personal property of the residents of the
- Must adhere to attendance standards per Attendance Policy.
- Others as directed by the supervisor or administrator.
Keywords: Global Healthcare REIT, Inc., Albany , CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant 7a- 3p Glen Eagle Health and Rehab, Other , Abbeville, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!