Sales - Customer Service Rep I - Coffee County
Company: Georgia Farm Bureau
Posted on: June 9, 2021
DESCRIPTION OF ESSENTIAL DUTIES:
- Attend training schools for professional development as
- Complete applications and paperwork required for new P&C
business and changes to existing business.
- Bind P&C coverage according to insurance regulations and
- Schedule appointments.
- Complete follow-up requests to customers on insurance
- Provide quotations for P&C insurance coverages.
- Conduct other marketing activities as directed.
- Handle routine correspondence from the home office.
- Accept premium payments for new business and renewals.
- Prepare, process, review, and monitor applications, changes,
- Perform in a manner that will prevent errors and
- Present a professional appearance, demeanor, and behavior.
- Attend meetings and training as required.
- Strive to attain company goals and growth expectations.
- Other duties as assigned by manager.
- Computer skills and abilities are necessary.
- Development of skills and knowledge of product lines and
QUALIFICATION, EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
- High School diploma or GED required.
- Must have valid Georgia Property and Casualty insurance
- Must possess a valid Georgia drivers license.
- Ability to handle confidential information; accuracy, and
attention to detail.
- Ability to relate to and work with various people in a
- Must be able to read, analyze, and interpret policies,
coverages, regulations, instructions, manuals, and other documents
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to
perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed
are representative of the knowledge, skill, or ability required.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with
disabilities to perform the essential functions.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS/WORK ENVIRONMENT:
Normal office environment with occasional travel necessary to
attend training and meetings.
EOE M/F/D/V AA
Keywords: Georgia Farm Bureau, Albany , Sales - Customer Service Rep I - Coffee County, Other , Douglas, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!