Food Services Cook
Company: GA MedGroup
Posted on: June 9, 2021
Our Full-time Benefits Include:
- Competitive Wage Scale
- Weekly Pay
- Flexible Schedules and Set Hours
- Medical Dental Insurance
- 401K with Company Match
- 7 Paid Holidays and 10 PTO Days Your First Year
- Option to cash out Paid Time Off as you earn it
- Company paid Disability Coverage and Life Insurance
Examples of Duties Performed:
- Assists with food preparation in accordance with our
established procedural guidelines, and as may be directed by the
Food Services Manager.
- Prepares various foods depending on menu created by dieticians
for each meal of the day.
- Operates various kitchen equipment in preparation for the meal,
i.e. mixer, meat slicer, food processor, oven, steamer.
- Works at a constant pace to ensure that food is ready for each
meal of the day
- Understands menu substitutions and records them in accordance
with procedural guidelines.
- Communicates well with patients and family members providing
warm and friendly greeting and an approachable attitude to family /
visitors / patients and responds to expressed concerns while
displaying a helpful, caring demeanor, answers questions when
appropriate in a professional manner.
- Follows established safety procedures when performing job tasks
and/or working with equipment.
- Complies with Corporate Compliance Program.
To be considered for this opportunity applicants must:
- Be a high school graduate or its equivalent.
- Have at least one (1) year food service experience in a
hospital, skilled nursing care center, or other related medical
- This is primarily a standing position where an associate may be
required to stand in one place for extended periods of time
throughout an 8-hour day. Also exposed to extreme heat and
- Embrace the standards, values, and beliefs of the
- Be capable of maintaining effective working relationships with
patients, family members, staff, and fellow department heads.
EEO / M/ F/ D/ V/ Drug-Free Workplace
Keywords: GA MedGroup, Albany , Food Services Cook, Other , Dawson, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!