Business Events Specialist - Remote
Company: Windstream Communications
Posted on: January 15, 2022
Develop, execute and drive community integration programs across
multiple Kinetic communities in partnership with internal support
teams (marketing, operations and all sales channels) to improve
brand reputation, customer experience and sales penetration.
- Build repeatable events, marketing, business development and
sales plan that fully engages community, businesses, and local
influencers. These plans will generate incremental brand awareness,
purchase consideration and sales.
- Skilled in developing sales event strategies and comfortable
drawing in crowds executing events with microphone / music /
activities across Kinetic communities.
- Must be high energy and charismatic. Must be willing to travel
to events as needed. Must be comfortable speaking articulately in
front of large crowds.
- Leverage mobile assets such branded RVs/Trailers to ensure all
NextGen coverage areas receive events and sales support.
- Develop and execute an events strategy which enables profitable
sales growth across assigned markets.
- Ability to manage tight execution of events and activities w/
internal partners across multiple markets.
- Ensure attainment of key performance indicators such as
installed broadband customers, add on products such as voice and
Kinetic Secure, customer satisfaction (NPS) for assigned locations
through selling activity and incremental revenue generation.
- Works closely with field operations counterparts and
technicians to understand the network status within their territory
and ensure events are coordinated across internal partner
- Serves customers with a cheerful and positive attitude while
ensuring that they are placed on the right plans with the right
speed based on respective needs.
- Maintain a corporate credit card for location expenses (mobile
and stationary) and ensure monthly budget adherence. Maintain a
company car and fuel card.
- Stay current on product knowledge and ensure precise marketing
positioning and execute selling tactics to include all new product
and promotional updates.Our Benefits:
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance Plans
- 401K Plan
- Health & Flexible Savings Account
- Life and AD&D, Spousal Life, Child Life Insurance
- Educational Assistance Plan
- Identity Theft, Legal, Auto & Home and Pet Insurance
Job RequirementsMinimum Requirements: College degree and 3-5 years
professional level experience with 0-1 years supervisory experience
for roles with supervision; or 7 years professional level related
experience with 0-1 years supervisory experience for roles with
supervision; or an equivalent combination of education and
professional level related experience required.
EEO Statement: Windstream is an equal opportunity employer. At
Windstream, we celebrate the authenticity and uniqueness of our
people and their ideas. All qualified applicants will receive
consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, sex, age, national origin, genetic information, protected
veteran status, current military status, disability, sexual
orientation, gender identity, marital status, creed, citizenship
status, or any other status protected by law, and to give full
consideration to qualified disabled individuals and protected
veterans. The diverse voices of our employees fuel our innovation
and our inclusive culture. Employment at Windstream is subject to
post offer, pre-employment drug testing.
Keywords: Windstream Communications, Albany , Business Events Specialist - Remote, Other , Douglas, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!