Sr On-Site Service Spec
Company: Ricoh USA, Inc.
Posted on: May 17, 2022
Job Description Come Create at Ricoh If you are seeking a team
driven by passion and purpose, come create with us at Ricoh. We are
a team of information seekers and customer-obsessed collaborators
who aspire to deliver the services, solutions, and technologies
that empower business success. We are looking for talented,
inspired individuals to join us to help drive high-performance team
and our commitment to excellence. Ricoh is an integrated solutions
provider and partner that connects people and technology, creates
outstanding customer experiences, and delivers innovation for
businesses worldwide. We empower digital workplaces by enabling
individuals to work smarter from any location and harness the power
of information-how it is collected, stored, managed, and shared-to
unlock the potential in every organization. We deliver services and
technologies that inspire our customers' success and guide them
toward a better and more sustainable future. If you are seeking a
purpose-driven and passionate team, come create with us, and help
drive our high-performance culture of excellence into tomorrow.
Invest in yourself At Ricoh, you can:
- Choose from a broad selection of medical, dental, life, and
disability insurance options.
- Contribute to your financial security with Retirement Savings
Plan (401K), Health Savings Account (HSA), and Flexible Spending
Account (FSA) investments.
- Augment your education with team member tuition assistance
- Enjoy paid vacation time and paid holidays annually.
- Tap into many other benefits to enhance your health, wellness,
and ongoing personal and professional development. POSITION PROFILE
Provides operations functions in one or all of the following areas:
operates high volume duplicating equipment, performs associated
copying tasks, ships and receives product and supplies, sorts,
distributes and handles incoming and outgoing mail/faxes, as well
as applies necessary postage. Provides copier maintenance and/or
repair of customer site equipment. May also perform bindery, QC and
final check, housekeeping, file services, call center
representative, and reception, etc. May performs various building
support functions related to meeting set ups and light maintenance.
Note: Due to the higher level of presentation and telephone skills
needed to perform receptionist duties, employees performing this
function are considered to be Senior On-Site Services Specialist.
This position reports directly to the Site Manager, Site Supervisor
or Assistant Site Manager, depending on site personnel
configuration. JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Runs high volume copy machines and performs binding and
- Ensures convenience copiers are working properly, checking for
quality via daily inspections. Clears paper jams and informs
technicians of specific problems.
- Performs all repair service on customer copier equipment.
- Maintains records for management reports and inventories of
- Distributes office supplies, fax transmissions and mail to
company personnel and/or designated drop-off points as
- Calculates charges for jobs performed and maintains some
- Responds to and coordinates all service calls required by
- May perform filing duties in conjunction with specific customer
- Delivers completed jobs to pre-determined customer locations
within and outside of the site.
- Maintains daily meter and service logs.
- May travel between customer's buildings.
- Answers customer questions regarding status or feasibility of
- Ensures upkeep of convenience copier areas by keeping neat and
- Performs duties related to the shipping of materials.
- Performs duties related to the receiving of materials.
- May perform meeting room and conference room set ups.
- May perform building occupant moves within assigned
- May perform re-lamping and light maintenance duties as
- May perform occasional cleaning duties as needed.
- May require periodic overtime on nights and weekends, including
off-hour emergency response.
- Uses shrink-wrap machine, paper cutter, hole driller, bindery
equipment, jogger, tape machine, stackers, electric stapler and
scales in completion of various jobs contracted.
- Uses all copier equipment, calculator, fax machine, postage
meter and some PC.
- Performs filing duties, which may include 'purging' and
archiving old documents.
- Performs other duties as assigned. Job Description Continued
QUALIFICATIONS (Education, Experience, and Certifications)
- Requires high school diploma or GED and1-2 years of related
- Some related copy job experience is preferred.
- May require valid driver's license and minimum levels of auto
insurance coverage per Ricoh. Ricoh is an EEO/Affirmative Action
Employer -- Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled. Ricoh USA
Benefits Click Here to view Ricoh USA Benefits
Keywords: Ricoh USA, Inc., Albany , Sr On-Site Service Spec, Other , Albany, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!