Security Officer - Phoebe Sumter
Company: Phoebe Putney Health System
Posted on: June 18, 2022
JOB SUMMARY * Provide security for patients, employees, and
visitors; protect hospital buildings, assets, and premises as
assigned. GENERAL REQUIREMENTS * Adheres to the hospital and
departmental attendance and punctuality guidelines
* Performs all job responsibilities in alignment with the core
values, mission and vision of the organization
* Performs other duties as required and completes all job functions
as per departmental policies and procedures
* Maintains current knowledge in present areas of responsibility
(i.e., self education, attends ongoing educational programs)
* Attends staff meetings and completes mandatory in-services and
requirements and competency evaluations on time.
* Demonstrates competency at all levels in providing care to all
patients based on age, sex, weight, and demonstrated needs. For
non-clinical areas, has attended training and demonstrates usage of
age- specific customer service skills.
* Wears protective clothing and equipment as appropriate.
* Must possess and maintain a valid Georgia Driver's License and
meet auto insurability requirements as approved by Phoebe Putney
Health System's insurance company. WORKING CONDITIONS * General
environment: Works in a well-lighted, air-conditioned area, with
moderate noise levels.
* May be exposed to high noise levels and bright lights.
* May be exposed to limited hazardous substances or body fluids, or
* May be required to change from one task to another of different
nature without loss of efficiency or composure.
* Periods of high stress and fluctuating workloads may occur.
* May be scheduled as needed including overtime EDUCATION
REQUIREMENTS * High School Diploma or GED (Required) EXPERIENCE
REQUIREMENTS * 2 - 3 years healthcare security and/or Law
Enforcement field with guard service or military police.
(Preferred) CERTIFICATIONS AND LICENSURES * Not Applicable - No
Certification and Licensure Requirements Required or Preferred
GENERAL SKILLS * Communication Skills
* Interpersonal Skills
* Customer Relations
* Grammar / Spelling
* Read / Comprehend Written Instructions
* Follow Verbal Instructions
* Basic Computer Skills PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS * Have near normal
vision - Clarity of vision (both near and far), ability to
* Have good - manual dexterity and eye-hand-foot coordination
* Ability to perform - repetitive tasks/motion PHYSICAL DEMANDS *
Standing - Frequently within shift (34-66%)
* Walking - Frequently within shift (34-66%)
* Sitting - Frequently within shift (34-66%)
* Climbing - Frequently within shift (34-66%)
* Bending/Stooping - Frequently within shift (34-66%)
* Twist at waist - Frequently within shift (34-66%)
* Pushing/Pulling - Frequently within shift (34-66%)
* Lift/carry up to 20 lbs - Frequently within shift (34-66%)
* Lift/carry > 20 lbs with assistance - Frequently within shift
* Reaching above shoulder - Frequently within shift (34-66%)
Keywords: Phoebe Putney Health System, Albany , Security Officer - Phoebe Sumter, Other , Albany, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!