Company: SpringHealth Behavioral Health and Integrated Care
Posted on: September 17, 2022
Our Company:SpringHealth Behavioral Health and Integrated
CareOverview:** Apply today for a $10,000 bonus! **Our therapy team
executes customized treatment plans that deliver real results and
exceed patients' expectations. If you're a BCBA motivated to give
our clients a more positive quality of life, we encourage you to
- Models and trains staff in the principles and practice of
Positive Behavior Support methodology.
- Serves as a member of Interdisciplinary Teams (IDTs) providing
expertise re: behavioral issues.
- Responsible for Behavior Plan assessment, design, training,
monitoring, and reporting.
- Conducts descriptive and systematic (e.g., analogue) behavioral
assessments, including functional analyses, and provides behavior
analytic interpretations of the results.
- Provides direct behavioral treatment to clients via replacement
skills training, social skills training, crisis de-escalation,
group behavioral treatment, individual behavioral treatment, and/or
skills coaching in all applicable settings
- Participates in on-call rotation for behavior issues.
- Monitors restraint use and provides training to reduce.
- Monitors challenging behavior.
- Participates in Behavior Intervention Committee, Human Rights
Committee and other relevant committees, as assigned
- Shall provide individualized services to meet the treatment
needs of each of the specialty intermediate care (IC) clinic
patients for services in field of care. Shall meet requirements of
902 KAR 20:410 Specialty Intermediate Care Clinics as
- Learn and follow all policies and procedures.Qualifications:
- Language Skills: Ability to read and comprehend simple
instructions, short correspondence, and memos; Ability to write
simple correspondence; Ability to effectively present information
in one-on-one and small group situations to individuals and other
employees of the organization.
- Reasoning Ability: Ability to apply common sense understanding
to carry out detailed but uninvolved written or oral instructions;
Ability to deal with problems involving a few concrete variables in
standardized situations. Ability to make independent decisions with
good judgment and attention to detail.
- Physical Demands: Refer to Essential Demands. The physical
demands described here are representative of those that must be met
by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of
this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable employees
with disabilities to perform the essential functions. The employee
must be able to participate and demonstrate their knowledge of
approved crisis management procedures.
- Work Environment: The work environment characteristics
described here are representative of those an employee encounters
while performing the essential function of this job. Reasonable
accommodations may be made to enable employees with disabilities to
perform the essential functions.
- Education: Doctoral or Master's Degree in Psychology,
Counseling, or related discipline. Board Certified Behavior Analyst
(BCBA) certification is required.
- Computer Skills/Data Entry: Must be able to record/enter data
neatly, accurately, and objectively; consistent with Oakwood
requirements.About our Line of Business: SpringHealth Behavioral
Health and Integrated Care offers a holistic approach and
integrates care for people with cognitive, developmental or
intellectual disabilities who often need additional resources. The
behavior analysts, therapists, social workers, counselors, and
psychologists at SpringHealth combine their expertise to deliver
the high-quality behavioral services for clients to live more
positive, active, and social lives. For more information, please
visit www.springhealthbehavioral.com. Follow us on Facebook and
LinkedIn. Additional Job Information:This role will serve children
in the Dougherty County schools as well as adults in a hybrid
Keywords: SpringHealth Behavioral Health and Integrated Care, Albany , BCBA, Other , Albany, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!