Quality Line Inspector
Company: Helena Agri-Enterprises, LLC
Posted on: November 17, 2022
The Quality Line Inspector performs routine checks, tests and
inspections of materials and goods in process. This position is
also responsible for inspecting finished products.
What your day may look like
- Performs assigned routine tests and visual inspection on goods
in process and finished goods to ensure the product meets customer
- Audits line quality records on plant floor performed by
- Checks and records weight.
- Checks all printing to ensure proper label, lot number, etc. on
box, bag, jug, etc.
- Checks for leaks, indentations, tears, etc.
- Checks seal on bags, caps (i.e. seal tight, correctly
- Checks pallets of product for proper labeling and
- Notifies Line Supervisor when inspection data exceeds
acceptable limits or when major incidents of poor quality are
- Records results on inspection forms and inputs data into
- Calculates and records basic statistical information and inputs
into computer systems.
- Assists with quality performance audits.
- Maintains a clean work environment both inside and outside the
facility by using good housekeeping habits.
- Performs work in a safe, responsible manner by following all
safety rules and procedures.
- Other work-related duties as assigned by leader.
- Regular and reliable attendance is required.
Education and experience needed for this position
- High school diploma or equivalent is required.
- Two years of experience in production facility is required.
Other skills that will help you succeed
- Verbal and written communication skills in English.
- Mathematical skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Organizational skills.
- Ability to stand for long periods of time in extreme hot or
- Must be capable of passing OSHA respirator physical.
- Available to work rotating shifts as scheduled.
Your work environment and the physical aspects of the job
There are potential hazards associated with any chemical
manufacturing business but at Helena Industries safety is our
highest priority. We seek out extensive safety measures including
engineered solutions and personal protective equipment and put them
in place to minimize exposure to anything that could potentially be
harmful to our employees.
The work environment for this position is that of a typical plant
environment where the noise level is usually moderate to loud. In
this position, you will regularly work near moving
equipment/mechanical parts and could be exposed to fumes, airborne
particles, chemical and biological hazards, vibrations and a risk
of electrical shock. This position requires you to use your hands
for many different tasks and to talk, hear, walk, stand and sit.
You may be occasionally required to lift or move up to 50
Lab and office positions at the plant would only have occasional
exposure if they must go out into the plant.
Who we are
Helena Industries has provided formulations and packaging solutions
for companies around the world for over 60 years. As one of the
largest chemical toll manufacturer's and service companies in the
U.S., we set the bar for the industry in ensuring the safety of our
clients' technology, brand and assets with integrity and pride.
Helena is a special place to be
At Helena, we are family. Our employees take care of each other and
support each other at work and in their personal life. Our
family-like atmosphere creates a positive work environment that
allows our employees to be high-performers because they feel
comfort and compassion from their leader and team.
Our family-like culture is centered on our employees who embody our
core values which we refer to as R.A.P.I.D.S. -- Responsive,
Attitude, Proactive, Integrity, Dependability and Safety. At Helena
Industries, you will find transparent and open communication. We
care about our employees and value their opinions. We appreciate
that our employees want to understand their contribution to the
company's mission, that they take ownership of their
responsibilities and then are trusted to perform.
At Helena Industries, you will find recognition for hard work and
positive reinforcement through excellent benefits, competitive pay
and daily workplace interactions.
Helena's commitment to diversity and inclusion
At Helena, we are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive
work environment where all our employees feel safe, valued and have
the opportunity to succeed. We embrace different backgrounds and
human experiences because our customers are also diverse. When we
all show deep appreciation for each other and our customers it
builds trust that strengthens Helena and keeps us competitive.
Helena supports individuals with disabilities and reasonable
accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with
disabilities to perform job responsibilities.
Stay connected to Helena
For the latest job postings and company news, visit us at
Helena is an equal opportunity employer.
Keywords: Helena Agri-Enterprises, LLC, Albany , Quality Line Inspector, Other , Cordele, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!