Automation System Operator
Posted on: November 19, 2022
Who We Are
Our work matters - robotics is transforming the world of commerce.
Every day our intelligent robots are responsible for getting food
and merchandise to thousands of stores across North America. We're
an industry changer - we created the first and only fully
autonomous, end-to-end supply chain solution. Today, we are driving
towards even bigger ideas - and we have the people, technology and
leadership to fully realize these aspirations. We have
theexcitement and ambition of a startup with the benefits and
resources of a proven organization.
What You'll Do
The System Field Analysis Team is responsible for driving site
performance from "go-live" to final acceptance of customer systems.
Field Analysts are on-site representatives of the Field Analysis
Team who are responsible for employing analytical processes focused
on improving system performance. This includes system performance
analysis, complex problem solving, defining processes and
procedures, and collaborating with cross-functional teams to
analyze defects and develop solutions.
Multiple opportunities available and relocation assistant may be
offered based of geographical location.
In this role you will:
- Ensure that the safety commitments in compliance with OSHA,
Symbotic, and our customers' processes and procedures are met
- Monitor system performance and availability of both personnel
and automated robotic vehicles.
- Work with customer to schedule and produce orders and receive
- Troubleshoot system stoppages and determine best course of
action to maintain system up-time.
- Effectively communicate and troubleshoot software issues with
off-site Symbotic software engineers and on-site management
- Operate system via custom GUI. Ensure safe and proper operation
- Plan daily activities and coordinate system maintenance with
maintenance personnel and Automation Manager based upon daily needs
of warehouse operations.
- Maintain accurate logs of major events. Become the on-site
software expert with an excellent understanding of system
interrelations and consequences.
- Assess cause of automated robotic vehicle failure, examine log
files and take detailed notes and alert service personnel.
- Assist and train other automation team operators in
troubleshooting and repairs of any equipment as required,
consistent with level of experience and training.
- Communicate with tier support to drive system production.
- Other duties as assigned by leadership.
What You'll Need
- Minimum 3 years in a computer or automation environment
- Values safety above all else.
- Ability to direct and guide employees daily standard work.
- Effective detail-oriented communicator.
- A desire to learn new equipment and assist team members as
- A high sense of urgency.
- Takes critical feedback and recognition positively.
- Ability to Multi-task and perform multiple job functions at
- Must be literate, written and verbal, in English Language.
Symbotic is an automation technology leader reimagining the supply
chain with its end-to-end, AI-powered robotic and software
platform. Symbotic reinvents the warehouse as a strategic asset for
the world's largest retail, wholesale, and food & beverage
companies. Applying next-gen technology, high-density storage and
machine learning to solve today's complex distribution challenges,
Symbotic enables companies to move goods with unmatched speed,
agility, accuracy and efficiency. As the backbone of commerce the
Symbotic platform transforms the flow of goods and the economics of
supply chain for its customers. For more information, visit
We are a community of innovators, collaborators and pioneers who
embrace our differences, because we know unique perspectives make
us stronger and smarter. Every perspective matters. We depend on
the collective voices of our employees, customers and community to
help guide us as we build a better place to work - for you and the
world. That's why we're proud to be an equal opportunity
We do not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, ancestry,
religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age,
citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity,
gender expression, veteran status, or genetic information.
Associated topics: automation, process, prevent, qa, quality
assurance, quality assurance analyst, quality assurance lead,
software quality assurance, test engineer, tester
Keywords: Symbotic, Albany , Automation System Operator, Other , Ocilla, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!